Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Since when is Gil the leader of the Kuminga fan club? He wanted to trade the youngsters :hubie:
Say it again for the people in the back
I've always been adamant Kuminga is the guy to keep unless a superstar is on the table. The other two can go - they don't offer anything that can't be replaced.

p.s. Wiseman is still trash. Y'all still taking Ls over him.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I've always been adamant Kuminga is the guy to keep unless a superstar is on the table. The other two can go - they don't offer anything that can't be replaced.

p.s. Wiseman is still trash. Y'all still taking Ls over him.
Not gonna get baited into the Wiseman topic, I really don’t care about that. Glad he’s not a net negative lately.

I only came in here to make it clear that you weren’t the first person to see Kumingas potential. It’s not that deep but you don’t deserve credit for EVERYTHING Warriors related.

Daps
Not gonna get baited into the Wiseman topic, I really don’t care about that. Glad he’s not a net negative lately. I only wanted to make it clear that you weren’t some first believer in Kuminga. It’s not that deep but you don’t deserve credit for EVERYTHING Warriors related.
You just wanted to take a shot at me because of your silly vendetta. Don't lie on my name. If it wasn't that deep, you wouldn't have felt the need to put yourself in the conversation when dude tagged me. He didn't ask for your input. I really don't know why you and that other clown just can't move on from all this.

It ain't that serious.

:manny:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You just wanted to take a shot at me because of your silly vendetta. Don't lie on my name. If it wasn't that deep, you wouldn't have felt the need to put yourself in the conversation when dude tagged me. He didn't ask for your input. I really don't know why you and that other clown just can't move on from all this.

It ain't that serious.

:manny:
I don’t lie Gil. It’s not about taking shots at you it’s about giving credit where it’s due to the proper people/person. I’ll just drop the screenshots instead of arguing.

First screenshot is draft night two years ago July 29th, 2021…. Second screen shot is you dapping a post in response to me that same night.

Again this isn’t deep, I just don’t like when people change history.

A-Wiseman-Told-Me-Never-Argue-With-Fools-Officia.png

1-A-Wiseman-Told-Me-Never-Argue-With-Fools-Off.png

second screenshot^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Daps
I don’t lie Gil. It’s not about taking shots about you it’s about giving credit where it’s due to the proper people/person. I’ll just drop the screenshots instead of arguing.

First screenshot is draft night two years ago July 29th, 2021…. Second screen shot is you dapping a post in response to me that same night.

Again this isn’t deep, I just don’t like when people change history.

A-Wiseman-Told-Me-Never-Argue-With-Fools-Officia.png

1-A-Wiseman-Told-Me-Never-Argue-With-Fools-Off.png
There's nothing wrong with that comment.

He's speaking to the fact that the team needed to strike while the iron is hot, and not rely on the young guys to become stars when the pathway to them becoming stars is going to be one that only comes to fruition once Steph, Klay and Dray are no longer playing at a high level. I mean, we're already seeing how long it's taking for Kuminga to find his way because the team is balancing winning and developing. He's only got a chance to do his thing with Wiggins out, otherwise, he would likely be only getting minimal minutes.

This doesn't just apply to Kuminga, but it applies to all the young guys, in general.

You talking up Kuminga means nothing to me. You talked up Wiseman and Moody too, and likely have talked up every lottery pick in recent memory. You're a fan of the team so I wouldn't expect anything less.

Me believing in Kuminga's ability/potential has nothing to do with what is the best route for this team to maximize their chances of winning championships. This is why despite my belief in him, he should still be available if a superstar is on the table in exchange. Because let's be honest here, he's the only one out of three young guys who has enough value to trade for a legit piece.

And yes, you only injected yourself into that exchange because of your vendetta against me. It was such an innocuous comment. It was completely unnecessary for you to quote it with what you said. If he tagged anyone else you wouldn't have said anything. All @Ishlibidish23 posted was Kuminga is looking like the truth and tagged me in it. He didn't make me out to be some leader of the Kuminga fan club or any of that other dumb shyt you're talking. You even had the nerve to say I wanted to trade the youngsters as if I put him, Wiseman and Moody all in the same group. Even made worse by the fact that only one out of the three is actually worth keeping.

Whatever Kuminga turns into (be it a star or a role player), the two timelines thing is still a catastrophic failure.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
There's nothing wrong with that comment.

He's speaking to the fact that the team needed to strike while the iron is hot, and not rely on the young guys to become stars when the pathway to them becoming stars is going to be one that only comes to fruition once Steph, Klay and Dray are no longer playing at a high level. I mean, we're already seeing how long it's taking for Kuminga to find his way because the team is balancing winning and developing. He's only got a chance to do his thing with Wiggins out, otherwise, he would likely be only getting minimal minutes.

This doesn't just apply to Kuminga, but it applies to all the young guys, in general.

You talking up Kuminga means nothing to me. You talked up Wiseman and Moody too, and likely have talked up every lottery pick in recent memory. You're a fan of the team so I wouldn't expect anything less.

Me believing in Kuminga's ability/potential has nothing to do with what is the best route for this team to maximize their chances of winning championships. This is why despite my belief in him, he should still be available if a superstar is on the table in exchange. Because let's be honest here, he's the only one out of three young guys who has enough value to trade for a legit piece.

And yes, you only injected yourself into that exchange because of your vendetta against me. It was such an innocuous comment. It was completely unnecessary for you to quote it with what you said. If he tagged anyone else you wouldn't have said anything. All @Ishlibidish23 posted was Kuminga is looking like the truth and tagged me in it. He didn't make me out to be some leader of the Kuminga fan club or any of that other dumb shyt you're talking. You even had the nerve to say I wanted to trade the youngsters as if I put him, Wiseman and Moody all in the same group. Even made worse by the fact that only one out of the three is actually worth keeping.

Whatever Kuminga turns into (be it a star or a role player), the two timelines thing is still a catastrophic failure.

I can have fun all night rebutting 90% of this post with screenshots but I don’t want to torture everyone else in this thread by having another 5 page war with you.

You went off on multiple tangents but my only point that I came into this thread to make is the fact that you weren’t the first, second, third or even fourth person to forecast Kumingas potential.

Daps
I can have fun all night rebutting 90% of this post with screenshots but I don’t want to torture everyone else in this thread by having another 5 page war with you.

You went off on multiple tangents but my only point that I came into this thread to make is the fact that you weren’t the first, second, third or even fourth person to be excited about Kumingas potential.
Nobody made me out to be the leader of the Kuminga fan club. That is just a straw man you came up with because of your vendetta against me. You can't refute anything I said because I've always held the same opinion of the 'young guys' timeline. Me believing in Kuminga's potential doesn't change that fact - he should still be available for the right price. Fans of this team are going to be excited over every and any lottery pick. Whatever my belief of Kuminga was didn't distract me from acknowledging what was the best course of action for this team's championship hopes. Unless a player was ready-made from the moment they were drafted, then it didn't make a whole lot of sense for the Warriors to draft them. That's why my opinion on Kuminga's value to this team is different to what it would be on another team.

Why would I come out with excitement when I didn't want them to double down on this two timelines shyt? That has nothing to do with my opinion on what a player can develop into. It just means it's not the right path for the team. This is why I was against drafting Wiseman, because whatever the fukk he was going to turn into wasn't going to happen on this team in time for them to win now.

Let me reiterate: my opinion of a player's potential and their value to this team are not the same.

And let's be even more honest here -

As it now stands with this roster, Kuminga is only going to fulfil his true potential on another team. GS has tied themselves to Wiggins, and unless they opt to move him in the not too distant future, he's always going to be an obstacle to Kuminga's stardom.

Daps
Is nobody allowed to tag me now when talking up Kuminga, @Bay Area, is that what you're saying? You gonna get in your feelings every time someone tags me or quotes me talking about him? You gonna try and correct everyone about what I've said going forward? Am I the Big Bad Wolf?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
lol the gatekeeping is CRAZY right now :mjlol:

I knew nothing of Kuminga before the draft, outside of that cursed "strengths and weaknesses" picture from his draft report. He was seen as another raw project. And seeing as how Wiseman is pretty much turning out to be Hassan Whiteside, i wasnt thrilled for another project. I didn't watch his G League games. Only dude i really cared about getting in 2022 was Duarte

It wasnt until he played well last year and showed he wasn't nearly as raw as the draft experts made him out to be, i was in on him.

Imagine that. the man had to show me that he was worth his salt for my approval.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make @Bay Area . just seems unnecessary and insecure :manny:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Is nobody allowed to tag me now when talking up Kuminga, @Bay Area, is that what you're saying? You gonna get in your feelings every time someone tags me or quotes me talking about him? You gonna try and correct everyone about what I've said going forward? Am I the Big Bad Wolf?
Me and you have similar personalities when it comes to wanting credit. You can deny it but we both love patting ourselves on the back and reminding people that we were “first”.

When he tagged you, I interpreted that as him implying that you were a day one believer in Kuminga while everyone else had their heads in the sand. That didn’t sit right with me. This shyt is petty and unimportant in the grand scheme of things, I’m just being honest :manny:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
lol the gatekeeping is CRAZY right now :mjlol:

I knew nothing of Kuminga before the draft, outside of that cursed "strengths and weaknesses" picture from his draft report. He was seen as another raw project. And seeing as how Wiseman is pretty much turning out to be Hassan Whiteside, i wasnt thrilled for another project. I didn't watch his G League games. Only dude i really cared about getting in 2022 was Duarte

It wasnt until he played well last year and showed he wasn't nearly as raw as the draft experts made him out to be, i was in on him.

Imagine that. the man had to show me that he was worth his salt for my approval.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make @Bay Area . just seems unnecessary and insecure :manny:
You caught a stray in those screenshots and now you’re feeling attacked :mjlol:

It is what it is my guy, you’ll get over it.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You caught a stray in those screenshots and now you’re feeling attacked :mjlol:

It is what it is my guy, you’ll get over it.
didnt even take a look at the pics. :mjlol:

i just know ur in here throwing a hissy fit at the thought of someone being a leader of a club that doesnt even exist. Again let that insecurity go. Men shouldnt be jealous that's a female trait. And ur insecure over something that no one declared :laff:

u screenshotting pictures like a twitter thot. that insecurity is something else

Nice to see u back in here after supposedly ignoring the thread tho :sas2:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
didnt even take a look at the pics. :mjlol:

i just know ur in here throwing a hissy fit at the thought of someone being a leader of a club that doesnt even exist. Again let that insecurity go. Men shouldnt be jealous that's a female trait. And ur insecure over something that no one declared :laff:

u screenshotting pictures like a twitter thot. that insecurity is something else

Nice to see u back in here after supposedly ignoring the thread tho :sas2:
You’re more upset than the person that I was addressing because you feel attacked about that screenshot. You’re so dense that you don’t even understand that “leader of the club” was a fukking metaphor.

Very ironic of you to grandstand about my “insecurities” when the only reason you are quoting me is to deflect from your flagrant Kuminga pessimism.

I already de-escalated one beef tonight, I’m gonna be the bigger man and let you post all the smileys you want, so you can take a deep breath and get over it.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You’re more upset than the person that I was addressing because you feel attacked about that screenshot. You’re so dense that you don’t even understand that “leader of the club” was a fukking metaphor.

Very ironic of you to grandstand about my “insecurities” when the only reason you are quoting me is to deflect from your flagrant Kuminga pessimism.

I already de-escalated one beef tonight, I’m gonna be the bigger man and let you post all the smileys you want, so you can take a deep breath and get over it.
Nah, u ran in here crying over something no one even talked about.

Ur p*ssy hurts :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.