Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Nah, u ran in here crying over something no one even talked about.

Ur p*ssy hurts :mjlol:
Look at you, mad as fukk about something that you supposedly arent invested in. Hit dog is hollering loud.

Edit: aww shyt @Gil Scott-Heroin acted like our issues were squashed by dapping and repping me, then went back over an hour later

and started dapping you up. I was wondering why you have a battery in your back and want to keep turning a molehill into a mountain :russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Look at you, mad as fukk about something that you supposedly arent invested in. Hit dog is hollering loud.

Edit: aww shyt @Gil Scott-Heroin acted like our issues were squashed by dapping and repping me, then went back over an hour later

and started dapping you up. I was wondering why you have a battery in your back and want to keep turning a molehill into a mountain :russ:
I dapped him the same time I repped you (for being honest). I'm not taking any sides here. You're bringing this on yourself at this point. I seriously don't know why you and others have attached yourselves to a bust when you're living the dream that every sports fan hopes for [witnessing a dynasty, in real time]. And don't say it's not because of Wiseman, because it is. All this drama in this thread has been because of him.

Just talk hoops. There's no need for any of this other nonsense. Nobody stands to benefit from this.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I dapped him the same time I repped you (for being honest). I'm not taking any sides here. You're bringing this on yourself at this point. I seriously don't know why you and others have attached yourselves to a bust when you're living the dream that every sports fan hopes for [witnessing a dynasty, in real time]. And don't say it's not because of Wiseman, because it is. All this drama in this thread has been because of him.

Just talk hoops. There's no need for any of this other nonsense. Nobody stands to benefit from this.
Breh there are time stamps on daps. You dapped me at 1:02am and dapped him at 1:54am… He posted before me so you clearly saw all his posts before mine lol. As I continued to go back and forth with him you went back and started dapping his earlier posts :heh:

When I came into this thread and addressed @Ishlibidish23 about his Kuminga comment, I was taking a dig but didn’t expect it to snowball into this

lmao. Blows my mind how you are compartmentalizing the role you played in the drama in this thread this season and have the audacity to tell me to

enjoy my team without the drama when there would literally never be this conflict in the first place if it weren’t for your presence.

Daps
Breh there are time stamps on daps. You dapped me at 1:02am and dapped him at 1:54am… He posted before me so you clearly saw all his posts before mine lol. As I continued to go back and forth with him you went back and started dapping his earlier posts :heh:
I dapped him at the same time I saw his posts. I didn't read any other post when you quoted me that last time, otherwise, I would've dapped them then. I only clicked on the alert when you quoted me and read that post, and nothing else. I only came back in the thread and saw that you two were going back and forth, hence why I dapped his shyt because he was essentially saying the same damn thing I was about you.

I didn't intentionally come back and dap him to instigate shyt.

Furthermore, I didn't make a post when you two were going back and forth, and when you quoted me he only made one post at that point.

Ultimately though, who gives a fukk? It's such a trivial ass thing to argue about. You're proving my point even more.
When I came into this thread and addressed @Ishlibidish23 about his Kuminga comment, I was taking a dig but didn’t expect it to snowball into this

lmao.
So after you said you don't have a vendetta against me, only now are you willing to admit you actually do?

:lolbron:
Blows my mind how you are compartmentalizing the role you played in the drama in this thread this season and have the audacity to tell me to

enjoy my team without the drama when there would literally never be this conflict in the first place if it weren’t for your presence.
Except I'm not the one acting like a hoe about this.

Notice how I've tried to squash it and get us to move on, but here you are trying to start shyt again. My presence isn't the reason why you're having trouble moving on. That's on you and only you. And please, stop it with that shyt acting like cats weren't going at my neck when they perceived Wiseman was going to be something special.

Why do you keep coming back into this thread when you said you weren't going to post in it anymore?

Daps
I see nothing has changed in here. @Bay Area take the advice you gave me and stop interacting with these bytch ass nikkas. Let them have this shythole thread :hhh:
You dumb ass cracka.

@Bay Area came into this thread and started shyt. He even admits he was having "a dig". He went out of his way to instigate drama, this is all after he said he wasn't going to post in here anymore. And here you are back again after you said you had this thread on ignore.

You two need saving from yourselves at this point.

:unimpressed:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I dapped him at the same time I saw his posts. I didn't read any other post when you quoted me that last time, otherwise, I would've dapped them then. I only clicked on the alert when you quoted me and read that post, and nothing else. I only came back in the thread and saw that you two were going back and forth, hence why I dapped his shyt because he was essentially saying the same damn thing I was about you.

I didn't intentionally come back and dap him to instigate shyt.

Furthermore, I didn't make a post when you two were going back and forth, and when you quoted me he only made one post at that point.

Ultimately though, who gives a fukk? It's such a trivial ass thing to argue about. You're proving my point even more.

So after you said you don't have a vendetta against me, only now are you willing to admit you actually do?

:lolbron:

Except I'm not the one acting like a hoe about this.

Notice how I've tried to squash it and get us to move on, but here you are trying to start shyt again. My presence isn't the reason why you're having trouble moving on. That's on you and only you. And please, stop it with that shyt acting like cats weren't going at my neck when they perceived Wiseman was going to be something special.

Why do you keep coming back into this thread when you said you weren't going to post in it anymore?
Actually I’m the one that squashed it until I saw you were dapping a nikka that was flagrantly insulting me, after me and you had what I thought was a cordial resolution.

What do you mean, “why do you keep coming back?” …..When was the last time I posted in here besides my 1 comment that led to all this? I don’t kick it with you nikkas. I Intended on making a random comment and keeping it moving. But like @Chabot College said, this isn’t worth the energy. I’ve said all I needed to say, you got it.

Daps
Actually I’m the one that squashed it until I saw you were dapping a nikka that was flagrantly insulting me, after me and you had what I thought was a cordial resolution.
I dapped the posts that were saying the same damn thing I was. @Don Homer is exactly right - you ran up in this thread crying about some shyt that nobody even said, and made me the target of it, for no apparent reason other than having "a dig". Would you like me to retract those daps to make you feel better?

I already told you I harbor no ill-will towards you.
What do you mean, “why do you keep coming back?” …..When was the last time I posted in here besides my 1 comment that led to all this? I don’t kick it with you nikkas. I Intended on making a random comment and keeping it moving. But like @Chabot College said, this isn’t worth the energy. I’ve said all I needed to say, you got it.
I mean, can't you see that's the problem?

The one time you came into this thread to post was to take a shot at me. I don't particularly care either way, but at least see that you're the one who's looking foolish here. Your intention was not to make a "random comment and keep it moving", it was to fan the flames. You say this isn't worth your energy but you still came into this thread looking to expend that energy for something trivial.

I don't why you just can't post in here like everyone else. Why are you taking all this so damn personally? Why do you feel you need to tie yourself to Wiseman like this?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

This "man" rushed into this thread, a thread he said he put on ignore, emotional as fukk, to dispute something no one said

his p*ssy hurtin' :laff:

how are u able to even post in here if u put this thread on ignore like u said u did? :mjgrin:

Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Y'all still in here arguing?

:snoop:

Kuminga is showing the kind of work that's going to keep getting him on the floor for Kerr. You can see how things are making sense for him, he's starting to see things on time to get to the right places.

Moody is going to be a solid player for a long time. He's not quite there yet, but he's making up by hustling when he's on the court.

We should call a moratorium on Wiseman. He's not where we need him to be, but he's making progress. At this point he's basically the 15th man. Let him play some before we get into it, wether he plays well or not. But there's no (good) reason to just keep infighting about it.

If the FO decides that JW or any of the young guys have to go to improve the team, I'm on board (although I have favorites that I'd prefer to keep), I'm good with it. I'm going to keep trusting the guys that got 4 of 8 so far.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin You literally wanted to trade Kuminga and company for Ben Simmons :dead:

You wanted Kuminga buried behind JTA :mjlol:
This is a cotdamn lie.

Leaving out all relevant context which was speaking about the game at the time when they ended up winning because of JTA's efforts. JTA is a fringe NBA talent; Kuminga is a lottery pick. What senseless nonsense to act like I wanted Kuminga to be stuck behind him.

Mind you, I can't blame you for desperately trying to deflect because you said Wiseman was going to become a HOF. Out of everyone in here you said the most wildest shyt about him and you still haven't owned up to being wrong.

:picard:

Status
Not open for further replies.