Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Eric Collins: Warriors had the number 2 pick. coulda picked anyone else in the world, they picked James wiseman. That allowed the charlotte hornets to pick Lamelo
Dell Curry: Warriors drafting for need. Reminds me of the blazers picking for need. Young guy hasnt played basketball. He played 3 games in college and then got hurt. Lamelo has gone on the be the ROTY and already an All-star..........................................but you dont get a do-over :umad:

Dell Curry said: Tough break, nikka! :laff:

@Robbo : *thinking to himself* what lie can i make about lamelo cuz i need some copium?* b-b-b-but he cant shoot...? yeah, yeah, he cant shoot. HE CAN'T SHOOT!

Except I originally said I didn't see anything special and that he was a streaky shooter.. and certain people jumped in and said.. look at his eFG% , he's a good shooter.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lamelo not that guy
He’s a lot closer to his ceiling than ppl think imo

Not saying we should’ve taken wiseman over him but the fact remains

Will be interesting if the hornets and Jordan are gifted wenbanyama

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamelo not that guy
He’s a lot closer to his ceiling than ppl think imo

Not saying we should’ve taken wiseman over him but the fact remains

Will be interesting if the hornets and Jordan are gifted wenbanyama
Thing with Lamelo is with his current game he can't score in the halfcourt in the playoffs

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Except I originally said I didn't see anything special and that he was a streaky shooter.. and certain people jumped in and said.. look at his eFG% , he's a good shooter.
i said he's shooting39% from 3 on 11 attempts per game

last season he shot 39% from 3 on 9 attempts.

he's an objectively good shooter. nothing "streaky" about it. you're just incorrect. not to mention he was the driving force behind a top 10 offense last year as a 2nd year player, in addition to being one of the youngest all-stars ever

...meanwhile we got the guy who can only dunk.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thing with Lamelo is with his current game he can't score in the halfcourt in the playoffs
The tools and potential are there but i don’t know if Charlotte will ever be capable of getting it out of him

He would benefit a lot from hitting the weight room and developing some post moves in my opinion

Robbo

All Star
Daps
i said he's shooting39% from 3 on 11 attempts per game

last season he shot 39% from 3 on 9 attempts.

he's an objectively good shooter. nothing "streaky" about it. you're just incorrect. not to mention he was the driving force behind a top 10 offense last year as a 2nd year player, in addition to being one of the youngest all-stars ever

...meanwhile we got the guy who can only dunk.
Bro..watch the games.. he plays no D... he can't get by athletic defenders.. kuminga gave him fits. He takes deep 3's that are given to him.... he can pass.. can push the tempo off a rebound.. but again..not special. And again.. I never said I'm glad we have Wiseman, though I'm rooting for him as a Warrior fan. I just don't see Lamelo as the slam dunk pick that we missed out on...and the fact that you posted a quote that compared this situation to Portland passing on Jordan, shows exactly where you're knowledge level is.

Status
Not open for further replies.