Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin been looking for a win so bad he’s been tagging me in Luka threads all night and talking about dog fights against a tanking team on the second night of a back to back is a good thing.

If the Hornets had any sense (or any legs) they win that game by 6-8 points in the 4th, and it would’ve been another indictment of how bad Steve Kerr is. You also are acting like Wiseman hasn’t been playing better than Draymond (I see you aren’t bringing up that +/- anymore) :heh: for the past two games.

I predicted the Warriors will rip off wins against teams they SHOULD beat at home.

The scrambling by @Gil Scott-Heroin has him looking like Mike Vick, and the backpedaling has him looking like Rod Woodson

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin been looking for a win so bad he’s been tagging me in Luka threads all night and talking about dog fights against a tanking team on the second night of a back to back is a good thing.

If the Hornets had any sense (or any legs) they win that game by 6-8 points in the 4th, and it would’ve been another indictment of how bad Steve Kerr is. You also are acting like Wiseman hasn’t been playing better than Draymond (I see you aren’t bringing up that +/- anymore) :heh: for the past two games.

I predicted the Warriors will rip off wins against teams they SHOULD beat at home.

The scrambling by @Gil Scott-Heroin has him looking like Mike Vick, and the backpedaling has him looking like Rod Woodson
You predicted the Warriors would beat the Grizzlies and the Raptors?

:dead:

Wiseman is playing better than Draymond?

The amount of bullshyt you try to make yourself believe is beyond comprehension. You embarrassed yourself in that latest Luka thread and are hiding out in other threads as if you can't see you're only telling on yourself. I don't need to look for wins whenever you're around - you're handing them out for free.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You predicted the Warriors would beat the Grizzlies and the Raptors?

Wiseman is playing better than Draymond?

The amount of bullshyt you try to make yourself believe is beyond comprehension. You embarrassed yourself in that latest Luka thread and are hiding out in other threads as if you can't see you're only telling on yourself. I don't need to look for wins whenever you're around - you're handing them out for free.
Ah, reading comprehension is fundamental. I said “will” win. They have a slate of bad teams lined up at home.

For the record, the Raptors are sliding and have been sliding. The Grizzlies got blasted by an extra desperate Warriors team.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
On the bright side, contrary to popular belief, they've been able to fight without Steph (and Wiggins) going 3-3 ever since he went down.
So what you think of wise-man so far? Just in terms of what Kerr wants him to do? I think it’s starting to click for him just in terms of running the floor and clogging the paint defensively, grabbing rebs… he’s been a + positive two games in a row :ehh:

Daps
So what you think of wise-man so far? Just in terms of what Kerr wants him to do? I think it’s starting to click for him just in terms of running the floor and clogging the paint defensively, grabbing rebs… he’s been a + positive two games in a row :ehh:
I don't see much difference, to be honest. It's barely passable. Nothing to really hold out hope for. Given Poole's contract kicks in next season, I see no reason why they should continue to hold him given the luxury tax. Who knows, perhaps Lacob is a sucker for punishment and wants to burn his pockets even more over this.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You lost all credibility here

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
This "man" rushed into this thread, a thread he said he put on ignore, emotional as fukk, to dispute something no one said

his p*ssy hurtin' :laff:

how are u able to even post in here if u put this thread on ignore like u said u did? :mjgrin:
You do realize all you have to do is hit one button and a thread isn’t ignored anymore right? Ironic that you keep overusing the word “p*ssy” but we all know you’re an annoying virgin that doesn’t know what p*ssy feels like. This applies to Gil as well :russell:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You do realize all you have to do is hit one button and a thread isn’t ignored anymore right? Ironic that you keep overusing the word “p*ssy” but we all know you’re an annoying virgin that doesn’t know what p*ssy feels like. This applies to Gil as well :russell:
Mans literally said he was gonna ignore, proceeds to never do it, and comes in the thread overemotional over something no one said

"man's" p*ssy hurts :mjlol:

female tendencies :laff:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

lol

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Mans literally said he was gonna ignore, proceeds to never do it, and comes in the thread overemotional over something no one said

"man's" p*ssy hurts :mjlol:

female tendencies :laff:
You’ve repeated the same thing 5 replies in a row but I’m supposedly the emotional one. Masking you’re anger with excessive smileys isn’t fooling anyone :mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guys in here defending a man making $25 million a year not cracking double digits, barely being positive in the +/-, turning the ball over left and right and not getting consistent stops as playing well :heh: :heh:

The next Warriors loss will be blamed on James Wiseman’s 10 minutes instead of Draymond’s useless 35

Status
Not open for further replies.