Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
He has an exceptional feel for the game that can't be taught. One of the best PnR manipulators in the game.. Great ball-handler, passer and shooter.

There's really not a whole lot of weaknesses to his game.
I see a guy that can pass, setup passes well.. super streaky shooter, overall not a good shooter. Not a good defender. He's a good player but I don't see special . Not saying I see it with Wiseman, but acting like Lamelo was a no brainer....eh

Daps
I see a guy that can pass, setup passes well.. super streaky shooter, overall not a good shooter. Not a good defender. He's a good player but I don't see special . Not saying I see it with Wiseman, but acting like Lamelo was a no brainer....eh
Anything but drafting Wiseman was a no-brainer. It doesn't matter if you think LaMelo is special or not.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Get off Gils nuts once in a while
Don’t b mad at me cuz u asked a dumbass question :umad:

nikka said “streaky shooter, not a good shooter”. Lamelo shot 39% from 3 on 8 attempts per game last season. Your simple Simon ass would fit right into the warriors scouting dept :russ:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
r
@threattonature

You do realize you're only telling on yourself for believing in Wiseman, right?
My stance on him has been exactly the same since he was drafted. He's a project. He's going to take some time. He is badly lacking experience and will need a lot of minutes just to get reps in. When a player is that young you have to focus on his positives and hope he works his way through the negatives.

I was saying all this season he has definitely been making mistakes and is clueless at times out there. My entire point was he was far from the only problem. The entire bench has been horrible, especially Poole. I've already quoted my post where I was saying the entire second unit is either extremely young or brand new to the Warriors system so it is to be expected early in the season. While you and Don were blaming Wiseman for submarining every lineup I pointed out how Poole and JaMychal had really shytty net ratings compared to Wiseman whose was actually positive. I didn't point that out to say Wiseman is good but more to point out that they were pretty shytty with him on or off the court.

For the record, I do think Wiseman has plenty of time to turn it around and turn into a damn good player but he is years away. He's athletic as hell with a soft touch around the rim. Defensively he's bad now but that can be learned over time. With that said, it does make the most sense for the Warriors to trade him and try to win now. Two timelines is great in thought but IMO they went too young on the bench. The starting 5 is a championship lineup. They need depth now. Wiseman carries the biggest salary by far and is still so young that he probably can bring back a solid piece to add depth to the bench. T

Status
Not open for further replies.