Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
People would say he is a bust, should be traded, etc then would move on. No one would be trying to win an award for being correct.
I have vivid memories acknowledging the fact that Wiseman wasn’t who I thought he was while simultaneously pointing out that the team was still going to be in shambles even after Wiseman stopped getting minutes.

I’ve been begging y’all to look at the bigger picture ever since this team suffered pitiful losses against the Pistons and Magic.

Fast forward to today, Wiseman is basically gone at this point and the team is still in shambles as I predicted. Being right doesn’t mean I’m rooting against the team. 3 or 4 of y’all had your feet on my neck laughing at me every time I said the team will still look rough without Wiseman so of course I’m gonna take every chance I get to say “I told you so” :manny:
:skip:

Daps
The guy that said he's retired from this thread, yet keeps popping back up in here to tell folks "I told you so" while trying to point the finger at others for continuing this saga.

:lolbron:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
You stopped coming into this thread because you died on that Wiseman hill and are too embarrassed just to move on.

:manny:
Again you are the wrong person to talk about moving on when you intentionally fan the flames after every win. Which goes back to you being a fake voice of reason.
Not sure what you think you did by bumping that post. That was in direct beef with you. Which goes back to my original point that there would be harmony without you.

Daps
Again you are the wrong person to talk about moving on when you intentionally fan the flames after every win. Which goes back to you being a fake voice of reason.

Not sure what you think you did by bumping that post. That was in direct beef with you. Which goes back to my original point that there would be harmony without you.
At this point, you don't even know what the fukk it is you're arguing about.

All you're doing is continuously shifting the argument to a position where you don't come off as the one in the wrong. The more you keep posting in this thread only to discuss that bum after you said you had already retired is only emphasizing my point even more. You can't even talk about the team anymore. Your signature was about being one of the last few who believed in Wiseman, so I know exactly the lengths you'd go to in order to keep up that act.

Better luck next time, CC.

:salute:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
You stopped coming into this thread because you died on that Wiseman hill and are too embarrassed just to move on.

:manny:
Since we’re being messy, let’s talk about what embarrassment truly looks like. If you think I should be embarrassed over believing in Wiseman at one point, I think you should be HUMILIATED by the fact that you sent out mass DM’s to avoid being voted the WOAT. That’s how much this forum means to you :mjlol::deadrose::dead:

Ironically it was us Warriors fans that gave you the swing vote to help you win that poll. You’re fukking welcome you bytch ass nikka.

IMG-0744.jpg

E4463-D6-B-0-D9-F-4-EF6-A453-E70-AADE0-C749.png

Daps
Since we’re being messy, let’s talk about what embarrassment truly looks like. If you think I should be embarrassed over believing in Wiseman at one point, I think you should be HUMILIATED by the fact that you sent out mass DM’s to avoid being voted the WOAT. That’s how much this forum means to you :mjlol::deadrose::dead:

Ironically it was us Warriors fans that gave you the swing vote to help you win that poll. You’re fukking welcome you bytch ass nikka.

IMG-0744.jpg

Posting DMs now because you can't stick to the topic. As if you couldn't embarrass yourself even more.

:picard:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Deflecting?

Says the guy that posts DMs about a completely irrelevant topic to deflect from being embarrassed about this one. It's like you're determined to keep telling on yourself.

It is 100% relevant to your character. I’m not big fans of @CantStop or @CHICAGO but I give them credit for seeing the bytch in you years ago :ehh:

Welcome to the block list, I can now enjoy posting about the Warriors in peace :salute:

Daps
It is 100% relevant to your character. I’m not big fans of @CantStop or @CHICAGO but I give them credit for seeing the bytch in you years ago :ehh:

Welcome to the block list, I can now enjoy posting about the Warriors in peace :salute:
:picard:

Look at you crying for help.

You reek of desperation.

All because you don't want to acknowledge how wrong you were about a player. This speaks more to your character than it does mine trying to make it personal.

Daps
so wait @Gil Scott-Heroin spent years telling the coli that I was DM'ing people to vote for me for best coli poster through DMs which was facts. I shamelessly did but this man was doing the same thing as me

:dead:

I can't do nothing but respect that :russ:
I won't say who, but someone sent me a DM of you asking for folks to vote for you for that award. I was also in a Discord chat where someone was going around telling everyone to vote for me for the WOAT (I suspected it was one of your lackeys), which then I used to fight fire with fire.

I got sources everywhere.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IMG-0744.jpg

@Gil Scott-Heroin pathetic. And I definitely voted for you to be WOAT and I would’ve done it twice if I could :umad:

Blame James :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.