Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khross415

All Star
Daps
:snoop: well whateva , 49ers game is on tonight , but god dam Kerr out here babying these nikkas. they need to be engaged on def fully not fouling before i let these nikkas off the hook

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
he really isnt. hes closer to his ceiling than ppl realize
My whole thing about the "should've drafted Melo" crowd is that it would likely mean Poole never gets a chance to shine and the team would be in pretty much the same situation they are in now where they still need big men and still need defense in the second unit.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fam you being extra right now chill….

Poole starting expect him to drop 40
man i foolishly put in a bet for +5.5...now its +10.5
i honestly thought they were going to play tonight. you cant disagree that teams baby these players nowadays
im keepping faith but whatever

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
My whole thing about the "should've drafted Melo" crowd is that it would likely mean Poole never gets a chance to shine and the team would be in pretty much the same situation they are in now where they still need big men and still need defense in the second unit.
Not so sure about that. Poole definitely would’ve still gotten the minutes if we drafted LaMelo.

In the 2021 season

Kent Bazemore averaged 20mpg
Damion Lee averaged 19 minutes
Brad wannamaker averaged 16 mins
Mychal Mulder averaged nearly 13 mins
And this was all behind Kelly oubre, who played the 2 next to Steph and averaged 30mpg

These are all guards in the warriors rotation that year that all received double digit mins

If the warriors drafted LaMelo, the minutes would definitely be there for Poole and LaMelo to develop. Especially if you consider that Kelly oubre was out at the end of the season and Brad wannamaker got traded at the deadline :manny:

If defense is the hang-up, you still go with the better player, bc it’s not like wiseman is giving you anything on that end. And all of his buckets come at the expense of the warriors motion offense system.

Last edited:
Daps
:snoop: well whateva , 49ers game is on tonight , but god dam Kerr out here babying these nikkas. they need to be engaged on def fully not fouling before i let these nikkas off the hook
If anyone deserves a break to manage their respective workloads during the season - it's Steph, Klay and Dray.

Look at their mileage over the past decade. Look at how much they've been busting their asses this season. Look at all the injuries they've accumulated.

Ideally, they all should be playing between 25-30 minutes a night, especially this early in their campaign. The blame lies squarely on the front office playing hopscotch with this two timelines bullshyt, instead of having a well-rounded support cast that can shoulder the load. All three of those players should be chilling during the regular season; you wanna extend their window as much as possible, not having them burning themselves out and we're barely a quarter way through the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.