Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
REDEMPTION ARC

Good to see Dray reestablishing himself as the team's VOCAL leader and doing the INTANGIBLES that make him so important to the Dubs.

Most specifically, leading that team meeting the other day. That definitely unlocked Klay. 👌🏽

Now he just has to get the team to buy-in on defense, especially the 2nd team, and get them on a string.

"Triple-single these nuts!"
usatsi_19412282_168397841_lowres.webp

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You're not even defending him anymore, or trying to call me out for being wrong about him.

All you have left is these vague ass tired phrases of "Warriors still have glaring issues even without Wiseman on the floor".

The very definition of backpedling.
Let me break it down for you my stupid breh. My stance is the expectation you and some others put on Wiseman this early was to high. That hasn't changed. My stance regarding the Warriors early struggles this season were bigger than Wiseman. That stance also hasn't changed and nothing I've said thus far has been backpedaling.

Daps
Let me break it down for you my stupid breh. My stance is the expectation you and some others put on Wiseman this early was to high. That hasn't changed. My stance regarding the Warriors early struggles this season were bigger than Wiseman. That stance also hasn't changed and nothing I've said thus far has been backpedaling.
You're backpedaling.

It's why you made this post when I voiced concerns about his game -
You'd think some brehs would hold up on the Wiseman hate after being absolutely wrong about Wiggins, but nope, full steam ahead.
And you can get the fukk outta here with this hedging bullshyt about expectations being too high.

He's a #2 pick who's been sent back to the G-League in his third year in the league.

You even made this post as if you believed he was gonna be in the rotation for the entire season -
Dude I'm not going back and forth with you about the obvious again. Enjoy hate watching Wiseman all season long breh.
It seems like you're the one who set your expectations too high.

:lolbron:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The expectations of a #2 pick back in 2020 to actually stay in the rotation in 2022/23 is too damn high, according to @Numpty Head.

We've reached new depths of excuses for this muh'fukka.

:picard:

The quicker dubs move on the better it will look for them especially if they keep winning.. people won’t even hold that pick against them and it will show how quickly a team and pivot if a pick don’t work out

Status
Not open for further replies.