Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
The Wiseman drama made me realize that I simply dislike some of y’all as people, that’s why I stay away. It has nothing to do with saving face over Wiseman.

I’m not the first person to be wrong about a draft prospects career and I won’t be the last. That literally happens to every fanbase after every draft if a pick becomes a bust.:manny:
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

It just keeps getting better and better.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Who are you trying to fool?

:usure:

You and @Chabot College have both changed up your posting activity/habits in this thread because of it. Everyone else can see it.
I don’t have to fool anyone, I’ll never drop any names but there was a Coli group chat with 3 other OG posters from this thread that were annoyed with some of y’all during the height of the Wiseman wars but they are more diplomatic than me and aren’t the type to engage in these arguments.

Last edited:
Daps
I don’t have to fool anyone, I’ll never drop any names but there was a Coli group chat with 4 OG posters from this thread that were annoyed with some of y’all during the height of the Wiseman wars but they are more diplomatic than me and aren’t the type to engage in these arguments.
I already know who some of them are because I was in that chat.

They're the same ones who would be in this thread right now sticking out their chests if Wiseman wasn't a bust. I've already tagged and quoted some of them and they still have yet to reply. The vibes in this thread would be entirely different if he ended up being who y'all thought he'd be, but now that he's not, hurt feelings are coming to the surface.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I already know who some of them are because I was in that chat.

They're the same ones who would be in this thread right now sticking out their chests if Wiseman wasn't a bust. I've already tagged and quoted some of them and they still have yet to reply. The vibes in this thread would be entirely different if he ended up being who y'all thought he'd be, but now that he's not, hurt feelings are coming to the surface.
Ok, so now what? At this point I’m just increasing my post count for no reason. :heh:

what-more-do-you-want-tyrese.gif

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Ok, so now what? At this point I’m just increasing my post count for no reason. :heh:

Watchu mean now what? Are you not a fan of the team dude :gucci:

These dudes are 5-2, 6-2 or wateva they are since they bushed that nikka. Get that fukk nikka up out the bay for some servicable something man, that's what's next

Daps

You can do whatever you want, brotha.

It's just a shame this season has been hijacked by those trying to make Wiseman out to be a scapegoat. Other issues that are apparent can be discussed without having to draw them back to whatever Wiseman isn't responsible for. Poole's shytty ass play can be talked about without this bu-bu-but I thought y'all said Wiseman was the problem.

Y'all fans should be happy that muh'fukka isn't in the rotation to fukk even more shyt up. Y'all should be on this side hoping they can trade him to make the team better, not trying to speak the team's demise into existence all because you're trying to prove some dumbass point.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Watchu mean now what? Are you not a fan of the team dude :gucci:

These dudes are 5-2, 6-2 or wateva they are since they bushed that nikka. Get that fukk nikka up out the bay for some servicable something man, that's what's next
What the fukk is wrong with you nikkas? Am I the GM of the team?

When did I say that he shouldn’t be traded? When have I defended him tonight or even this month? This is the insufferable dialogue in this thread that me and @Chabot College are talking about :why:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
What the fukk is wrong with you nikkas? Am I the GM of the team?

When did I say that he shouldn’t be traded? When have I defended him tonight or even this month? This is the insufferable dialogue in this thread that me and @Chabot College are talking about :why:
Fam, I'm not apart of any type of confederacies bro so I'm not saying whether u support Wiseman or not, or ever did or any of that. Idk or care.
I was just answering your question. That's what next. They trade that bum nikka. If you saying that too, then ay :salute:....what the hell we bickering bout. I just wanna see my nikka Steph shine dawg :pachaha:

Daps
Getting the thread back on track -

There's cause for concern over Poole's play. His bag is more aesthetics than it is deep; the crackdown on carrying violations has really exposed his game. I worried how he'd look once the period of Steph, Klay and Dray came to an end, but it's looking like that might not even save him. He just has far too many negative plays on offense, which he can't make up on the other end.

The organization has tied themselves to him now so they better find out how to make it work.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

There's cause for concern over Poole's play. His bag is more aesthetics than it is deep; the crackdown on carrying violations has really exposed his game. I worried how he'd look once the period of Steph, Klay and Dray came to an end, but it's looking like that might not even save him. He just has far too many negative plays on offense, which he can't make up on the other end.

The organization has tied themselves to him now so they better find out how to make it work.
this shyt isnt hurting now bc he's making 3 million this season

next year, when hes making 10x that amount, and STILL playing zero defense and overdribbling, THAT'S when it'll really hurt

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Honestly, who gives a fukk about Wiseman at this point?
:martin:

As far as I'm concerned, he's already been erased off the books. He's a fully depreciated asset. The pick was a mistake. It happens.

If he never plays another minute with the Dubs, so be it.

There's lots of Wiseman blame, but shouldn't that blame go to Lacob and Myers?

Especially when it was obvious to you that he was the wrong pick from the start?

1229676397.0.jpg

Ironically, it seems like the Warriors pick better later in the draft, rather than early/lottery.

There's also been a ton of great GM moves and pickups by this team.

I watched his G-League game yesterday. The media was trying to pump up the 19 &11, but I saw the same weak defender, inexcusable fouler, and all around confused baby giraffe who directly and indirectly impacts losing.

If he EVER contributes to Warriors winning at this point it'll be a bonus.

Good kid though. Hate to see it. 🤷🏽‍♂️

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Nah chill Poole’s prob is he gets stuck over thing and hesitates too much.. he would get get by his defender only to step back allowing the defender to recover instead of doing a 1,2 move and too the basket or using the screens to pull up…

Not worrying about the carrying that’s only happening because he’s trying to do too much at once… Poole will be fine..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Honestly, who gives a fukk about Wiseman at this point?
:martin:

As far as I'm concerned, he's already been erased off the books. He's a fully depreciated asset. The pick was a mistake. It happens.

If he never plays another minute with the Dubs, so be it.

There's lots of Wiseman blame, but shouldn't that blame go to Lacob and Myers?

Especially when it was obvious to you that he was the wrong pick from the start?

1229676397.0.jpg

Ironically, it seems like the Warriors pick better later in the draft, rather than early/lottery.

There's also been a ton of great GM moves and pickups by this team.

I watched his G-League game yesterday. The media was trying to pump up the 19 &11, but I saw the same weak defender, inexcusable fouler, and all around confused baby giraffe who directly and indirectly impacts losing.

If he EVER contributes to Warriors winning at this point it'll be a bonus.

Good kid though. Hate to see it. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Meyers wanted Lamelo and Meyers overruled him to take Wise-man

Status
Not open for further replies.