Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Damn somebody being in the G-League didn't seem to fix the bench issues. Still look just as bad. I'm shocked.
this all started bc of this post.

no1 said a word about Wiseman before this post. he barely even got talked about during his G league game yesterday. You just threw this strawman argument in here for no reason :francis:

Daps
Once again we don’t disagree with any of the bolded, so what are beefing about? :jbhmm:
Well, you quite obviously do disagree with that, otherwise, you wouldn't have attached yourself to these clowns running this scam in here.

Nobody has said removing Wiseman will fix all the issues. That was never at any point the argument. But y'all have slowly manipulated the discussion into it being that all because, as I need to reiterate, you don't want to acknowledge that he fooled y'all. Now you're coming with this damage control. The bench needs time to develop chemistry and they need another piece or two. Which again, if they were able to trade Wiseman they would be in even better shape than they are now without him.

Nobody thinks the bench is some game-changing second unit. It's just better than it was before with Wiseman. If you agree with that, than there's no need to come to his defense.

Daps
this all started bc of this post.

no1 said a word about Wiseman before this post. he barely even got talked about during his G league game yesterday. You just threw this strawman argument in here for no reason :francis:
They just wanna tell on themselves.

They wasted the last 2-3 years defending him that they're trying to get some moral victory out of this. That's all it is.

:manny:

Daps
You are dense breh. Nothing about the post you quoted is backtracking. Do you even know what the word means. And I don't respect your opinion enough to neg you back but go off breh.
You're not even defending him anymore, or trying to call me out for being wrong about him.

All you have left is these vague ass tired phrases of "Warriors still have glaring issues even without Wiseman on the floor".

The very definition of backpedling.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Well, you quite obviously do disagree with that, otherwise, you wouldn't have attached yourself to these clowns running this scam in here.

Nobody has said removing Wiseman will fix all the issues. That was never at any point the argument. But y'all have slowly manipulated the discussion into it being that all because, as I need to reiterate, you don't want to acknowledge that he fooled y'all. Now you're coming with this damage control. The bench needs time to develop chemistry and they need another piece or two. Which again, if they were able to trade Wiseman they would be in even better shape than they are now without him.

Nobody thinks the bench is some game-changing second unit. It's just better than it was before with Wiseman. If you agree with that, than there's no need to come to his defense.
That has been the main argument for 90% of the season:comeon:

Daps
The argument this season has always been:

- Wiseman is the biggest issue with this squad. He was drowning every lineup he was in.

There's a reason why the team is 6-2 since phasing him out of the rotation, and despite whatever issues that are still present, they're not as bad as they once were. Despite however inconsistent each player has been, they're not killing the team like Wiseman did. The system can still run for 48 minutes instead of the x-amount of minutes they needed to abandon it when he was on the floor.

Some of y'all are shameless moving the goalposts over and over to deflect from the expectations you had for him. Now you're arguing about some trivial bullshyt about trying to point out other issues on the team.

Nasty behavior.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Show me any post that said Wiseman is the reason for all the issues. Show me where anyone said Wiseman is responsible for Klay's inconsistency. I'll wait.
We’re talking in circles and arguing semantics. Wiseman has been banished to the show realm and no one is upset about it. What more do you want Gil? What are we arguing about? :heh:

Daps
We’re talking in circles and arguing semantics. Wiseman has been banished to the show realm and no one is upset about it. What more do you want Gil? What are we arguing about? :heh:
The fact you said it's been the main argument for 90% of the season and you can't reference any post that states Wiseman was the one responsible for all the issues is telling.

It looks like we're arguing because y'all decided to bring up Wiseman again.

Y'all are upset because you're trying to get some win out of this after he made y'all look foolish.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
The fact you said it's been the main argument for 90% of the season and you can't reference any post that states Wiseman was the one responsible for all the issues is telling.

It looks like we're arguing because y'all decided to bring up Wiseman again.

Y'all are upset because you're trying to get some win out of this after he made y'all look foolish.
First of all this shyt is not deep, no one is in shambles over being wrong about a draft pick. :mjlol:

You throw a parade every night after wins against bottom feeding teams like the Knicks, Rockets, Spurs, etc because it fits your agenda of winning games without Wiseman but accuse the rest of us of keeping the Wiseman saga alive.

I’m not going to waste my Sunday night looking for past posts because I have nothing to win.

I already know your tactics. You’re just going to deflect and then we’re going to be back in the same never ending argument.

Klay and Steph put on a show tonight. I’m gonna go to bed happy despite you being in prime obsessive form.:heh:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Who are you trying to fool?

:usure:

You and @Chabot College have both changed up your posting activity/habits in this thread because of it. Everyone else can see it.
The Wiseman drama made me realize that I simply dislike some of y’all as people, that’s why I stay away. It has nothing to do with saving face over Wiseman.

I’m not the first person to be wrong about a draft prospects career and I won’t be the last. That literally happens to every fanbase after every draft if a pick becomes a bust.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.