Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
And that only changed because you didn't get your way with Wiseman, which forced you to take the other extreme (you went from being blindly optimistic to full of hate, taking it out on every player in sight). You threw your toys out of the pram because of him. It's the reason why you deserted this thread. I mean, it's pretty damn obvious to anyone paying attention. The majority of your posts in this thread this season have been in defense of him.

Oh, and by the way, the bench looks a lot better without him. They've actually been holding their own since he's been phased out of the rotation. Funnily enough, it's the starters who've struggled more over this recent period.
I havent criticized the players on this team any worse than what anybody else said about them tonight. Only difference is I was pointing out these problems weeks ago, while everyone else had the spotlight on Wisemans impact.

Of course the bench looks better without him, he sucks. I dont think ive defended his actual "talent" since preseason. You and Don Homer were intentionally twisting my words and trying to make it look like I was vouching for Wiseman by saying the team will still be in trouble once he was finally benched.

I left this thread because Its exhausting taking up multiple pages in a row arguing in circles.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
if they not making a move they need to just rest curry.klay.dray till youngins "get it"... trial by fire shyt... it's a long season and they will need them come playoffs.

Daps
I havent criticized the players on this team any worse than what anybody else said about them tonight. Only difference is I was pointing out these problems weeks ago, while everyone else had the spotlight on Wisemans impact.
I really don't know why you'd even lie like this when the proof is all in this thread.

You weren't pointing out any problems.

You targeted the likes of Donte and Kuminga because they were low-hanging fruit to deflect from Wiseman's bad play. Both of whom have been playing well lately once they've got the same opportunities on the floor as Wiseman did. You went from someone who trusted the process of looking forward to the season (which is what you did last season because of your fandom, even when they were going through rough patches, while Klay and Dray were out), to now doing a 180, and we're barely 10 games into the season.

If Wiseman was playing well, and still in the rotation, but the same problems were present, you'd still be trusting the process, and would be reminding everyone about how he's the missing piece.

And it's funny how only now you've taken this stance of pointing out all these problems like I haven't told you what the deal was long ago.
Of course the bench looks better without him, he sucks.
I'm glad you've finally admitted this after shifting the argument when it was illustrated he was the common denominator in all those negative lineups.
You and Don Homer were intentionally twisting my words and trying to make it look like I was vouching for Wiseman by saying the team will still be in trouble once he was finally benched.
No need to twist your words when what you said is all recorded in black and white.

You only decided the team was going to be in trouble once you realized it was over for Wiseman. There's a reason why you haven't made any positive comments about any of their wins since then. You even waited until they lost before popping your head back up in this thread the first time around ("Had to come back real quick and laugh at things playing out the way I said it would.").

You're not even interested in seeing this team rectifying their season, it's the reason why you ran from this thread and started throwing passive aggressive shots from afar.
I left this thread because Its exhausting taking up multiple pages in a row arguing in circles.
And yet that hasn't stopped you from seeking the same attention in other threads about this topic. Your exhaustion is no more than picking up your ball and running back to the crib cause you didn't get the result you wanted.

There's no need for you to carry on like you've been doing.

You're only obstructing yourself from enjoying a team you're supposed to be a fan of, and what could be the last season with this core as we know it.

:hubie:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I really don't know why you'd even lie like this when the proof is all in this thread.

You weren't pointing out any problems.

You targeted the likes of Donte and Kuminga because they were low-hanging fruit to deflect from Wiseman's bad play. Both of whom have been playing well lately once they've got the same opportunities on the floor as Wiseman did. You went from someone who trusted the process of looking forward to the season (which is what you did last season because of your fandom, even when they were going through rough patches, while Klay and Dray were out), to now doing a 180, and we're barely 10 games into the season.

If Wiseman was playing well, and still in the rotation, but the same problems were present, you'd still be trusting the process, and would be reminding everyone about how he's the missing piece.

And it's funny how only now you've taken this stance of pointing out all these problems like I haven't told you what the deal was long ago.

I'm glad you've finally admitted this after shifting the argument when it was illustrated he was the common denominator in all those negative lineups.

No need to twist your words when what you said is all recorded in black and white.

You only decided the team was going to be in trouble once you realized it was over for Wiseman. There's a reason why you haven't made any positive comments about any of their wins since then. You even waited until they lost before popping your head back up in this thread the first time around ("Had to come back real quick and laugh at things playing out the way I said it would.").

You're not even interested in seeing this team rectifying their season, it's the reason why you ran from this thread and started throwing passive aggressive shots from afar.

And yet that hasn't stopped you from seeking the same attention in other threads about this topic. Your exhaustion is no more than picking up your ball and running back to the crib cause you didn't get the result you wanted.

There's no need for you to carry on like you've been doing.

You're only obstructing yourself from enjoying a team you're supposed to be a fan of, and what could be the last season with this core as we know it.

:hubie:
I was going to do a point by point response to this post but I truly dont have the energy. Youre usually the king of bumping old receipts so im going to put the burden on you to post receipts of myself doing a 180 in regards to the bench, the team and Wiseman in the month of November and I will reply accordingly.

Daps
I was going to do a point by point response to this post but I truly dont have the energy. Youre usually the king of bumping old receipts so im going to put the burden on you to post receipts of myself doing a 180 in regards to the bench, the team and Wiseman in the month of November and I will reply accordingly.
I don't even what to know what aimless point you're trying to prove with this monthly shyt, when the first post you made in this thread, in November, was you saying you retired from this thread.

Quite obviously, that was the moment you conceded Wiseman wasn't who you thought he was, which sparked this convenient change of heart you had about the team.

You're not fooling anyone else but yourself.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steph needs help,for real.
This is some bullshyt :francis:
They just don't have the depth anymore.

Klay isn't the same guy he was before those injuries.
I think Draymond is still valuable but he is aging and he's been the floor general for years. How much longer can the Warriors expect him to take on so much responsibility?

Kuminga is only 20 years old.
Wiseman just does not have a future with this franchise. And that stings because had the Warriors drafted someone else (or traded down) they'd probably have a better roster -- in terms of compatibility even if people believed Wiseman had such great ceiling potential. Hindsight is....

Curry is still great enough that he's going to carry the team to 40-45 wins. It's hard to expect much more than that. Also, through these 13 or 14 games, Curry is incredibly efficient. Over 50% FG and the highest 3P% in years. He's off to an MVP-type start to the season.

But stepping back, if you consider this run from GS to have begun in 2012-2013 through 2021-2022....that's as good as it gets in this league.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I don't even what to know what aimless point you're trying to prove with this monthly shyt, when the first post you made in this thread, in November, was you saying you retired from this thread.

Quite obviously, that was the moment you conceded Wiseman wasn't who you thought he was, which sparked this convenient change of heart you had about the team.

You're not fooling anyone else but yourself.
I have vivid memories acknowledging the fact that Wiseman wasn’t who I thought he was while simultaneously pointing out that the team was still going to be in shambles even after Wiseman stopped getting minutes.

I’ve been begging y’all to look at the bigger picture ever since this team suffered pitiful losses against the Pistons and Magic.

Fast forward to today, Wiseman is basically gone at this point and the team is still in shambles as I predicted. Being right doesn’t mean I’m rooting against the team. 3 or 4 of y’all had your feet on my neck laughing at me every time I said the team will still look rough without Wiseman so of course I’m gonna take every chance I get to say “I told you so” :manny:

Daps
I have vivid memories acknowledging the fact that Wiseman wasn’t who I thought he was while simultaneously pointing out that the team was still going to be in shambles even after Wiseman stopped getting minutes.

I’ve been begging y’all to look at the bigger picture ever since this team suffered pitiful losses against the Pistons and Magic.

Fast forward to today, Wiseman is basically gone at this point and the team is still in shambles as I predicted. Being right doesn’t mean I’m rooting against the team. 3 or 4 of y’all had your feet on my neck laughing at me every time I said the team will still look rough without Wiseman so of course I’m gonna take every chance I get to say “I told you so” :manny:
You didn't tell anyone shyt.

You're trying to pivot after being horribly wrong about Wiseman into trying to claim you're right about something. Nothing but desperation to get the heat off yourself. Never mind the fact I told you this team needed to drop this two timelines bullshyt (after you argued for it) and trade for players to help them win now because they couldn't go into this postseason with the same roster as they did the season prior.

Do you have no shame biting my take and running with it to deflect from your own bullshyt?

:unimpressed:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
You didn't tell anyone shyt.

You're trying to pivot after being horribly wrong about Wiseman into trying to claim you're right about something. Nothing but desperation to get the heat off yourself. Never mind the fact I told you this team needed to drop this two timelines bullshyt (after you argued for it) and trade for players to help them win now because they couldn't go into this postseason with the same roster as they did the season prior.

Do you have no shame biting my take and running with it to deflect from your own bullshyt?

:unimpressed:
There is absolutely no heat on my back . I gave the number 2 pick a chance to show me something and it just didn’t work out. Frankly I thought all three of Wiseman, Moody and Kuminga would be better than what they have shown so far this year.

Everybody including yourself came into this season expecting Moody and Kuminga to look like effective 20-25 minute a game role players. Opinions change once the games are played :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.