Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The era is over guys. Great run

Steph/Bron/KD era is done. Superteams and Dubs dynasty is done and it's OK. Y'all helped the league tremendously but to the woodshed you go

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't know what was worse - Klay's gunning or Poole doing the exact opposite.

:lolbron:
It’s clear Poole thrives in the starting lineup…. Kerr going to need to have that talk with Klay.. come off the bench and if that’s something he don’t want to do then trade him

lib123

All Star
Daps
It’s clear Poole thrives in the starting lineup…. Kerr going to need to have that talk with Klay.. come off the bench and if that’s something he don’t want to do then trade him

Have you seen how much Klay is owed over the next 2 seasons? Nobody trading for him unless Warriors include picks except maybe the Lakers lol. I still think a Klay plus picks trade for Buddy Hield and Myles Turner could be worth exploring.

Daps
To be fair to Klay, yes, he's been bad, but his struggles are understandable. I get that he's frustrated he can't just turn it on like he used to; all that mileage and injuries are adding up. In some strange sense I can respect him trying to do something, even if it is counterproductive.

Poole and Wiggins have ZERO excuses. They need to do more of the heavy lifting instead of standing around being spectators.

Someone like Kuminga was missed this game. Nobody outside of Steph was taking it to the hoop.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again....offense isn't the problem. Y'all don't have the legs for defense anymore. Teams that go to championships 4 or more times, legs be done. Dray is done. Klay been done after that great Finals vs Raps(woulda been MVP). It happens to all the great teams. Make the playoffs this season and then rebuild. Keep Curry tho

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
To be fair to Klay, yes, he's been bad, but his struggles are understandable. I get that he's frustrated he can't just turn it on like he used to; all that mileage and injuries are adding up. In some strange sense I can respect him trying to do something, even if it is counterproductive.

Poole and Wiggins have ZERO excuses. They need to do more of the heavy lifting instead of standing around being spectators.

Someone like Kuminga was missed this game. Nobody outside of Steph was taking it to the hoop.
Klay’s problem is he isn’t patient and not playing within the offense… he hits his set shots, it’s the off balance and just chuckin shyt that frustrating because he don’t have to do that shyt

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
I didn’t want to say anything because it’s early in the season but this team is worse than 2021 warriors rn and that’s saying something :francis::francis::francis:

I think we’re the only team winless on the road

Klay :camby:

Poole :wrist:

Anyone not named Steph: :francis:

Daps
Again....offense isn't the problem. Y'all don't have the legs for defense anymore. Teams that go to championships 4 or more times, legs be done. Dray is done. Klay been done after that great Finals vs Raps(woulda been MVP). It happens to all the great teams. Make the playoffs this season and then rebuild. Keep Curry tho
Shouldn't you be worried about the Mavs losing to the Rockets tonight.

:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.