Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
This aint one of the top teams in the league and not gonna be unless one of the two happen

1. Some crazy trade at the deadline like for KD if he wanna comeback

2. The youngins develop and become key contributors in the rotation

I know the trend has been to hate Wise but his development is the difference in this team being elite or middle of the pack

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This aint one of the top teams in the league and not gonna be unless one of the two happen

1. Some crazy trade at the deadline like for KD if he wanna comeback

2. The youngins develop and become key contributors in the rotation

I know the trend has been to hate Wise but his development is the difference in this team being elite or middle of the pack

3. Play some defense. KD don't play defense either. 153?

Daps
@Chabot College

The longer you keep avoiding this thread, the more guilty you look. You went from saying you were "nonchalant about the losses more than previous years", that it was a "long season ahead, I’m chillin and trusting the process" and "I'm just gonna let the season play out", to now suddenly acting like the sky is falling.

I wonder what changed.

:lolbron:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He's telling the coaching staff to start him or he wont shoot :ufdup:
i mean, the nikka kinda earned it. :manny:

Klay still getting the start is frankly unfair. And steve kerr is pretty much afraid to have that talk. He was fine with steph coming off the bench from a 2 week injury. He doesnt try that shyt with Klay, who came off of 2 years of injuries

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Chabot College

The longer you keep avoiding this thread, the more guilty you look. You went from saying you were "nonchalant about the losses more than previous years", that it was a "long season ahead, I’m chillin and trusting the process" and "I'm just gonna let the season play out", to now suddenly acting like the sky is falling.

I wonder what changed.

man let him go. No1 missing that nikka :yeshrug:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Dubs need to trade for...

Coach Mike Brown

1200x0.jpg

We gotta stop acting like this CONSISTENT massive defensive failure is normal, due to age, or will fix itself.

It's a MINDSET and attitude first and foremost. Then it's about in-game adjustments.

Right now we're playing D like some hoes on the track. Wide open for all comers.

There's only ONE timeline...30.

The rest of these nikkas is disposable. All of 'em. 🤨

Last edited:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
@Chabot College

I wonder what changed.

I made that comment on October 26th, the Warriors were only 2-2 after that game. Opinions change, same way you thought the bench was on track when the Warriors won two games in a row recently. :manny:

Daps
I made that comment on October 26th, the Warriors were only 2-2 after that game. Opinions change, same way you thought the bench was on track when the Warriors won two games in a row recently. :manny:
And that only changed because you didn't get your way with Wiseman, which forced you to take the other extreme (you went from being blindly optimistic to full of hate, taking it out on every player in sight). You threw your toys out of the pram because of him. It's the reason why you deserted this thread. I mean, it's pretty damn obvious to anyone paying attention. The majority of your posts in this thread this season have been in defense of him.

Oh, and by the way, the bench looks a lot better without him. They've actually been holding their own since he's been phased out of the rotation. Funnily enough, it's the starters who've struggled more over this recent period.

Daps
i mean, the nikka kinda earned it. :manny:

Klay still getting the start is frankly unfair. And steve kerr is pretty much afraid to have that talk. He was fine with steph coming off the bench from a 2 week injury. He doesnt try that shyt with Klay, who came off of 2 years of injuries
Even though I am of the belief Klay should come off the bench, I completely understand why they've been persistent with him starting.

He had had a "mental block" during the offseason, and that's why he didn't have the best preparation. I gather they don't want to exacerbate those mental hurdles he's had to overcome (which he's still working through) by just sending him back to the bench this early, as it'll give off the impression it's the end of his days as a starter.

Plus, they've had so many different second unit lineups they really can't afford to keep changing them every game. They have to develop some normality and continuity. It's not fair to the bench if they have to keep adjusting to different personnel.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Klay is my guy, but he's got a shake himself out of this funk.

If you ask me, that nikka needs a haircut and a shave to get his mojo back. Him and Dray out there looking. :flabbynsick:. And Wig ain't much better.

i_2a_58_fc_klay-thompson.png

That unkept runaway slave look is all good when you balling. But when your game is sloppy, you need to tighten up something.
:ufdup:

Might have to trade him for Fake Klay
Klay-Thompson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.