Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't forget Bjeli, he forgot how to shoot at one point but he was still a seasoned pro who made the right play more often than not.

Like even JTA, he had his struggles but guys like him know their role on the team and bring a good vibe. Same goes for D. Lee. Compare that to now when brehs are barely even smiling on the bench.

We're finding out the hard way that last season's team had a good mix of players and characters right throughout the roster. Can't say the same this year.
true...damion lee and jta...i forgot. lot more turnover than i realized

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But it's also weak the amount of slumped shoulders and terrible body language that is consistently showed out there.

He's going through it mentally. He bared his soul after Barkley called out his play so for him to continue shooting horribly and getting blown by on defense...it's not looking good, brev. He might have to talk to someone for real because this don't look healthy.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
true...damion lee and jta...i forgot. lot more turnover than i realized

Can't forget the difference maker :wow:

USATSI_17602532.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what is the difference between this team and last years from a personnel standpoint?

Otto Porter
Gary Payton

Payton is missed, but are you telling me that those two dudes are irreplaceable?
Has to be more mental than anything. I am not yet worried. they will pick it up over time

(I need to watch more games though)
And Mike Brown

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Klay has got some inner demons he has to work through. I imagine the entire team is well aware of the mental struggles he's been dealing with, and despite whatever frustrations they feel in the moment on the floor, I don't doubt that they've got the long term in mind.
Have no problem with them supporting their teammate. And I sympathize with Klay losing two prime years to injuries. But playing selfish and chucking up bullshyt shots to prove you still have it..doesn’t do anyone any good.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if Myers listened to us fans and actually traded Draymond

Imagine what the defense would look like then :picard:
The team overall would be better with him gone, but no one wants him. The defense stinks with or without Draymond on the floor. He’s not anchoring anything. They’d be better off trying to move him now while he’s looking like an average nba player instead of a below average one.

I see @Gil Scott-Heroin still making excuses for piss poor coaching and piss poor play by bringing up Wiseman :russ: Blame James

Steph has to get 36+ every game just for the team to compete which means there’s no adjusting going on. Bob McKillop got more out of that Davidson roster around Steph than Kerr is getting with NBA talent.

Kerr refuses to adapt to who’s there and instead just wants to rely on Steph being Steph. When Steph goes out, he basically tells Jordan Poole “hey, can you do what Steph does?” (which he can’t).

Fire Kerr, Trade Draymond, Get Steph some help, and Free James until it’s backwards

khross415

All Star
Daps
:hhh: this nikka Klay really went mental on us , bruh would do better to sit for awhile and get away from the team he clearly going through something. it was telling to see Draymond and Curry visually upset by this nikka. you got coo calm collective Bay Area folks mad at this nikka Klay for what he putting Curry through. Luckily i been playing this God of War shyt cus id be sick right now , nonetheless they still can turn this around but man this nikka gotta get right and Defense as a whole need to get right

Status
Not open for further replies.