Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
:laff: Klay be moving like he on the spectrum sometimes I swear. And tbh, he low-key the most unfukkwitable nikka on the team. Who ever checks Klay about anything man :pachaha:
Lmao and then Kerr was going on about helping Klay in the presser. Like Klay can actually help Klay by realizing who he is as a player in 2022.

Daps
Lmao and then Kerr was going on about helping Klay in the presser. Like Klay can actually help Klay by realizing who he is as a player in 2022.
Klay has got some inner demons he has to work through. I imagine the entire team is well aware of the mental struggles he's been dealing with, and despite whatever frustrations they feel in the moment on the floor, I don't doubt that they've got the long term in mind.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
As long as their defensive philosophy on the court is to hope the other team misses 3's, they will keep losing. 3pt defense is atrocious and it keeps teams close when the Warriors do get good leads and keeps teams from letting the Warriors back in games

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what is the difference between this team and last years from a personnel standpoint?

Otto Porter
Gary Payton

Payton is missed, but are you telling me that those two dudes are irreplaceable?
Has to be more mental than anything. I am not yet worried. they will pick it up over time

(I need to watch more games though)

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is the difference between this team and last years from a personnel standpoint?

Otto Porter
Gary Payton

Payton is missed, but are you telling me that those two dudes are irreplaceable?
Has to be more mental than anything. I am not yet worried. they will pick it up over time

Defense

Were Caruso and Pope irreplaceable for the Lakers? You bet

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Otto Porter
Gary Payton

Don't forget Bjeli, he forgot how to shoot at one point but he was still a seasoned pro who made the right play more often than not.

Like even JTA, he had his struggles but guys like him know their role on the team and bring a good vibe. Same goes for D. Lee. Compare that to now when brehs are barely even smiling on the bench.

We're finding out the hard way that last season's team had a good mix of players and characters right throughout the roster. Can't say the same this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.