Hollywood is Making a Live-Action ‘One Piece’ TV Show

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This was great and maybe this will turn the tides after Death Note and Cowboy Bebop

Now we wait for Avatar: The Last Airbender and if it's as faithful as this to the source material then I have faith it will be good

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This was great and maybe this will turn the tides after Death Note and Cowboy Bebop

Now we wait for Avatar: The Last Airbender and if it's as faithful as this to the source material then I have faith it will be good

The OG creators dipped from the series, which has me :francis: and thinking Netflix wanted to make changes. The cast is really good though.

Glad to see the quick renewal for One Piece :ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
shyt was great

I never even watched the cartoon and as goofy as it was, it was still hard af

This is how you make a Live Action Anime.

Would love to see Netflix tackle Berserk or something

I'm surprised nobody pitched an adaptation of the Golden Age arc during GOTs run.

I've heard that Castlevania's showrunner Adi Shankar was interested in doing a western animated series but Netflix got him on Devil May Cry and Assassin's Creed next which I'm not sure are coming out since he's beefing with them now.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got through the 1st 3 episodes. This has no right to be as good as this is but they really landed the vibe, the acting is great, the set pieces are terrific, the action is great. It actually feels more mature than the source material and I know some people complain it might cut too fast a pace but I get that it was a sacrifice they had to make since it's clear there will be a clear beginning and ending in X amount of episodes.

Color me impressed. :ehh:
It’s because a breh is directing it and is a big fan of the show. nikkaz don’t fukk around when it comes to anime. If you can’t get a Japanese director for an amike adaptation next in line would be a breh. I honestly think Michael b Jordan should do an Anime adaptation. I think he would do one Justice since he was playing around with the cuts in Creed 3.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It’s because a breh is directing it and is a big fan of the show. nikkaz don’t fukk around when it comes to anime. If you can’t get a Japanese director for an amike adaptation next in line would be a breh. I honestly think Michael b Jordan should do an Anime adaptation. I think he would do one Justice since he was playing around with the cuts in Creed 3.

No I def felt that shyt in Arlongs speech and characterization.

'Smart for a Fishman you mean :mjpls:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There’s supposed to be an anime spin-off of Creed