Hold Up? Unreleased Photo of Tupac wearing "I'm a Bad Boy" shirt with Biggie.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2c4u.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Here's the original with Keith Murray and Biggie saying "Going out to the Queen, her royal highness" at the end talking about Mary J:

same keith murray verse they used at the beginning of "interlude" off mary j blige's my life which actually came out before "who shot ya" dropped.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
he woulda blames Suge for being the nikka who "ran shyt" on the west coast and knowing he was gonna get shot and not warning him.

He then would have signed to No Limit Records and started dissing BOTH coasts.

:heh: :heh: :heh:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
You're the biggest e-thug that looks up to washed up thugs and government informants :ooh:. Like I said to the other nikka if you're around Toronto hit me up or I'll even fly back to LA if you're in my other city as well.

:mjpls: cant even take clowns like u seriously im not a talker fam so this convo is pointless beat it....I easily have wolves wash clowns like u but for what, e-beef FOH:camby:

u learned today to stop making e-threats and stick to the thread topic. take your tail out of your legs and straighten ya back lil man...@walt got you lookin :flabbynsick: in these coli streets right now and your:sadcam:

you got sonned take your L niccah n digest that:heh:

:umad:

Last edited: