Hold Up? Unreleased Photo of Tupac wearing "I'm a Bad Boy" shirt with Biggie.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:what: nikka EVERYONE had them lil shyts in the mid 90's. INCLUDING ME. Wasnt no bytch shyt trust me. I was wearin em and I was livin in Ohio. Even tho we had Bone, for me to be wearin my hair like that as a middle schooler was normal in those days. :manny:

Yup. This board is definitely majority Black :duck:

Your obviously are an emotional woman since you want to jump to conclusions.

I was making fun of the fact he looks like da brat plain and simple, he's even standing like a bytch. Oh but let me guess you was doing that back then too?

Insecure ass nikka

Don't u ever question whether I'm Black u dumb fakkit :pacspit:

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PAC ruined everything
I really wonder if he woulda learned his lesson if he survived Vegas
Odds are he woulda blamed big (not the crips he stomped out) and made a hit em up part 2.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
PAC ruined everything
I really wonder if he woulda learned his lesson if he survived Vegas
Odds are he woulda blamed big (not the crips he stomped out) and made a hit em up part 2.

he woulda blames Suge for being the nikka who "ran shyt" on the west coast and knowing he was gonna get shot and not warning him.

He then would have signed to No Limit Records and started dissing BOTH coasts.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he woulda blames Suge for being the nikka who "ran shyt" on the west coast and knowing he was gonna get shot and not warning him.

He then would have signed to No Limit Records and started dissing BOTH coasts.
Until he got out of line with master p and ended up tied to a chair gettin beat up and tortured

He then woulda moved to canada and made diss songs about america

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh.

This kind of shyt used to provide comedic value for me, but at this point there are at least half a dozen cats on this site who have seen me in the physical and can vouch for me. There are like 3% of dudes on the global scale who are going to smack a 6'6, 237 athletic black dude who grew up in the projects and can fight, and I'll wager my stack you ain't one of them. But carry on if it makes you feel better.
If you're in the Toronto area hit me up. Im 6'3 and a little below your weight. Oh and I grew up in Watts nikka so I don't give two shyts about your little e-thug story you sensitive ass nikka "bububububbubu I can beat you up in real life :why:" In the bushes you go :camby: