Hold Up? Unreleased Photo of Tupac wearing "I'm a Bad Boy" shirt with Biggie.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think people also think Lil Cease was some grow up. He literally was like 15-17 years old during the time Biggie was out. I was shocked there were people saying Marc Jefferies looked to much like "A Kid" in "Notorious" when Cease if you looked at the photos, did look like a Kid compared to everyone else in Junior Mafia.

Yep.

Cease was only 17 while recording that Junior Mafia "Conspiracy" CD and only 19 when Big died.

Hell, he was only 16 when Ready To Die dropped:bryan:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn't know about the hospital thing, if so that's good looks on Biggies part for trying to go see his homie and clear the air.

Yeah they fukked up with pushing "Who Shot Ya", they should of let the shyt lie. In media it's always about sensationalism though.
Yeah Big did visit Pac in the hospital and he met Pac's father in the hospital as well. Pac was either to pissed to see Big or he already checked out the hospital (Pac was getting death threats while in the hospital prob was henchmen goons, so he was stashed in a "safehouse" from his Black Panther connections..)

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:laff: lil cease looking like da brat
:what: nikka EVERYONE had them lil shyts in the mid 90's. INCLUDING ME. Wasnt no bytch shyt trust me. I was wearin em and I was livin in Ohio. Even tho we had Bone, for me to be wearin my hair like that as a middle schooler was normal in those days. :manny:

Yup. This board is definitely majority Black :duck:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk up nikka the booth practically is an archive of mostly 90's rap shyt :camby:I'll throw your staff ass in the bushes :camby:

Come on lil man. stop it. On some real life shyt I'd smack taste out your mother's mouth . On some "OMG PAC ONCE REPPED BAD BOY AND BIGGIE ONCE SAID HE WAS DOWN WITH THUGLIFE" shyt, these threads are so tired. The dudes been dead for over a decade. None of this is remotely new info. And when the stans start to rationalize it to support their armchair agendas, it gets even more pathetic. Don't quote me unless you got something worthwhile to say.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Come on lil man. stop it. On some real life shyt I'd smack taste out your mother's mouth . On some "OMG PAC ONCE REPPED BAD BOY AND BIGGIE ONCE SAID HE WAS DOWN WITH THUGLIFE" shyt, these threads are so tired. The dudes been dead for over a decade. None of this is remotely new info. And when the stans start to rationalize it to support their armchair agendas, it gets even more pathetic. Don't quote me unless you got something worthwhile to say.
I'll slap you so hard you would get memory loss you fakkit :camby:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll slap you so hard you would get memory loss you fakkit :camby:

Oh.

This kind of shyt used to provide comedic value for me, but at this point there are at least half a dozen cats on this site who have seen me in the physical and can vouch for me. There are like 3% of dudes on the global scale who are going to smack a 6'6, 237 athletic black dude who grew up in the projects and can fight, and I'll wager my stack you ain't one of them. But carry on if it makes you feel better.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Oh.
There are like 3% of dudes on the global scale who are going to smack a 6'6, 237 athletic black dude who grew up in the projects and can fight, and I'll wager my stack you ain't one of them. But carry on if it makes you feel better.
Dope retort

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I think people also think Lil Cease was some grow up. He literally was like 15-17 years old during the time Biggie was out. I was shocked there were people saying Marc Jefferies looked to much like "A Kid" in "Notorious" when Cease if you looked at the photos, did look like a Kid compared to everyone else in Junior Mafia.

He looked like a kid who didn't grow up in the hood…….For instance, if you watch the Wire Season 4……Michael Lee was a kid too but he just had a hardened look to him. It was just a complete miscast to have dude as Lil Cease.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Oh.

This kind of shyt used to provide comedic value for me, but at this point there are at least half a dozen cats on this site who have seen me in the physical and can vouch for me. There are like 3% of dudes on the global scale who are going to smack a 6'6, 237 athletic black dude who grew up in the projects and can fight, and I'll wager my stack you ain't one of them. But carry on if it makes you feel better.

:whoo: at the polite verbal sonning of a coli e-thug:heh:........@nomad1 your response is awaited:popcorn: