Hold Up? Unreleased Photo of Tupac wearing "I'm a Bad Boy" shirt with Biggie.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
:what: nikka EVERYONE had them lil shyts in the mid 90's. INCLUDING ME. Wasnt no bytch shyt trust me. I was wearin em and I was livin in Ohio. Even tho we had Bone, for me to be wearin my hair like that as a middle schooler was normal in those days. :manny:

Yup. This board is definitely majority Black :duck:
lol word I had the same shyt in jr

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Oh.

This kind of shyt used to provide comedic value for me, but at this point there are at least half a dozen cats on this site who have seen me in the physical and can vouch for me. There are like 3% of dudes on the global scale who are going to smack a 6'6, 237 athletic black dude who grew up in the projects and can fight, and I'll wager my stack you ain't one of them. But carry on if it makes you feel better.
Vermin fighting amongst each other when they have mere flashes of existence on this planet left. Typical homosapien behavior.
I once thought young Cage had a chance to be amongst the upper echolon of them, but you have actually been quite the disappointment. Raise your arms to the sky and scream about being a big bad black man all you want to scare off the bear cubs around you, but we both know what a ruse it all is and where you place among the true beasts.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Vermin fighting amongst each other when they have mere flashes of existence on this planet left. Typical homosapien behavior.
I once thought young Cage had a chance to be amongst the upper echolon of them, but you have actually been quite the disappointment. Raise your arms to the sky and scream about being a big bad black man all you want to scare off the bear cubs around you, but we both know what a ruse it all is and where you place among the true beasts.
The fukk you yappin about?
tumblr_lwg6cwaMzA1qzjix8.gif

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
nikka shut up

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:whoo: at the polite verbal sonning of a coli e-thug:heh:........@nomad1 your response is awaited:popcorn:
You're the biggest e-thug that looks up to washed up thugs and government informants :ooh:. Like I said to the other nikka if you're around Toronto hit me up or I'll even fly back to LA if you're in my other city as well.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
The fukk you yappin about?
tumblr_lwg6cwaMzA1qzjix8.gif
Don't waste time to search amusing facial animations.
Meet the challenge of the one who insinuated dominance over you and crush him, or bend to your knee and offer him your hand as a subservient primate.
Do what needs to be done boy.

nikka shut up
I am as far beyond nikkas as they are beyond you.

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep that Cease. D Roc is there as well. Here's a crew shot of Junior Mafia:

biggie-con-junior-mafia.jpg

This is why Pac was so hurt by the shooting and "Who Shot Ya" record. I think his love for Big isn't fully known by a lot of fans cause of the beef. They would of been so powerful together instead of apart. They had amazing chemistry on tracks.

***snorts 21secondds***

awwwwwwwww cease look like a ol lil kim lil mama hybrid

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Meet the challenge of the one who insinuated dominance over you and crush him, or bend to your knee and offer him your hand as a subservient primate.
you-mad-o.gif

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I am as far beyond nikkas as they are beyond you.
This sensitive nikka negged me :noah:Is that you @Walt :russ:

Daps
:yeshrug:

whys there always gotta be some slick talkin n1gga that ruins interesting shyt about hip hop legends? biggie and tupac will always be talked about:takedat:, just like everyone in basketball still talks about Jordan, chamberlain,O, magic, bird...make peace with that.:patrice::camby:

Daps
If you're in the Toronto area hit me up. Im 6'3 and a little below your weight. Oh and I grew up in Watts nikka so I don't give two shyts about your little e-thug story you sensitive ass nikka "bububububbubu I can beat you up in real life :why:" In the bushes you go :camby:

this is how you handle shyt that comes ur way. a real n1gga.

:salute:

Daps
Oh.

This kind of shyt used to provide comedic value for me, but at this point there are at least half a dozen cats on this site who have seen me in the physical and can vouch for me. There are like 3% of dudes on the global scale who are going to smack a 6'6, 237 athletic black dude who grew up in the projects and can fight, and I'll wager my stack you ain't one of them. But carry on if it makes you feel better.
:laff::laff: :laff:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Oh.

:leon:

Man, what a story. The entire Biggie/Pac thing is like a Greek tragedy. If you wrote it as a story someone might call it fake.

Pac, jailed due to false charges, watches the friend he thought betrayed him blow up worldwide. Then he gets out of jail, reclaims his crown and declares war.
:wow:

100 years from now they gonna have a TV show about it like spartacus :laugh: