Hold Up? Unreleased Photo of Tupac wearing "I'm a Bad Boy" shirt with Biggie.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Let's get it on- Eddie F & The Untouchables feat. Tupac, Biggie, Heavy D & Grand Puba (D+D Lab Remix)

Love the Classic 80's S.O.S. band sample. As for who would of been better on what Label, Biggie on Death Row or Pac on Bad Boy. I think Pac on Bad Boy could of been huge cause Puffy wouldn't of minded bringing in the Producers Pac wanted, I also think Puff's ear for production would of made Pac's albums even better. I could see Suge trying to force Biggie on some Westcoast ish which he still could of excelled as Big proved he could rip Westcoast beats on "Going Back To Cali and the Death Row Freestyle" but Big needed that gutta Eastcoast production. Pac was working with Eastcoast producers before Death Row so again he could of flourished on Bad Boy. This photo proves that Pac was down with the crew before all the drama.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They wanted to sign him to bad boy...him declining played a part in the tension leading up to the first shooting.

Just think....whether they both had signed to DR, or both had signed to bad boy..big and pac could have very well been putting out a shytload of music together, we missed out because of the middle men. :wow: