Hold up so.. why do we have an issue with kanye talking POLICY with Trump?

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
Obama also told you to get pookie and ray ray to vote

- i think trump is a moron, but if he was meeting with kanye to talk about REAL issuses, then i have no problem with this.
-tbh, most ppl on here would be mad if any black person met up with trump to talk about issues, but then next thing you know, they would be criticizing trump for not listening to the issues that black ppl face. some ppl cant be pleased :yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Kanye speaks in super long rambling statements veering off into random topics, always leading back to his self perceived greatness.

Trump speaks in short repetitive nonsensical sentences also always veering off into random topics, also always leading back to his self perceived greatness.

There're both supreme narcissists.

I'm sure this was a super productive 15 minutes.
:mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
- i think trump is a moron, but if he was meeting with kanye to talk about REAL issuses, then i have no problem with this.
-tbh, most ppl on here would be mad if any black person met up with trump to talk about issues, but then next thing you know, they would be criticizing trump for not listening to the issues that black ppl face. some ppl cant be pleased :yeshrug:

You haven't been here long enough to be tossing out statements about how "most people on here would be mad if ANY black person"

Any and every black person didn't meet with Trump for any serious conversation. Kanye met with him to photo op for 15 mins.

That's not true at all and you have no reason to say that other than in the interest of being dramatic.

Making blanket statements like that is probably one of the reasons your ass ended up on that list.

:comeon:

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
You haven't been here long enough to be tossing out statements about how "everybody on here would be mad if ANY black person"

That's not true at all and you have no reason to say that other than in the interest of being dramatic.

Making blanket statements like that is probably one of the reasons your ass ended up on that list.

:comeon:
i changed the quote from "everyone" to "most ppl" based off of what i've read here so far.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i changed the quote from "everyone" to "most ppl" based off of what i've read here so far.

I edited while you were editing.

Point stands. Feel free to make that statement when (if) you can show that it's valid. 1 15 min meeting with Kanye that's not universally applauded isn't indicative of anything more than a generally low opinion of both Trump and Kanye by many that they have both earned.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I think y'all read too far into his tweets. What really happened is Kim said 'Hey sweety can you get a clip of you with Trump for my show Keeping Up With the Kardashians? Here take my camera man and don't tell anyone why he's really there.'

Nothing to see here folks move along.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Look at this anger y'all :mjgrin:

Instead of putting me on ignore they continue coming in my threads and being mad.. for what?

Stop letting online anons control your emotions like this fam it's hard to watch.

I hope one of your beloved pawgs like the one in your avi hem you up for a rape charge. I dont give a fukk about your Dumbass bullshyt. fukk you and you white daddy trump. bytchass fatherless nikka. You an embarassment.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
c00nbama hasn't had our interest in mind at all, but y'all dikkride his c00n ass too no end. at least we're getting some type of dialogue with Trump, Obama didn't even give us that unless you were a fakkit.
All facts but let these depressed nikkas tell it Hillary was coming to save them

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama