Hold up so.. why do we have an issue with kanye talking POLICY with Trump?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Kanye should not be meeting with him to discuss African American issues. Sounds like he addressed things that are white talking points; they should be talking about how mass charter school systems will destroy public education (which has historically helped blacks), about the impending national stop and frisk law (because, you know, crime exists out of Chicago. He should go talk to Rahm Emanuel about Chicago issues), he could talk to him about the school to prison pipeline......

The alt-right and the hoteps are about to unite :wow:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How many nikkas you know still fukk with ye. He been a c00n. You acting like ye got a cabinet position. Why you caping so hard for trump OP? Let's talk about it.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So everyone is just going to ignore Kanye's blond hair?:mjpls:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's laudible if those are the issues that Kanye wanted to and hopefully did speak to trump about.
An exercise in futility? Yes
Time better spent speaking publicly to people who will actually receive his message.

Just another day just another photo op.

Kanye should be working on getting himself together for his children.

It really is a photo op and I am sure Kanye got a fat check out of it. Kanye has not even been involved in politics outside comments when bush was in office and before he sold his soul. Now all of a sudden he is meeting with the president elect to talk politics.

Naw Kanye either got a fat check, trying to see how he can get some favors of this new administration or he donated to Trump's campaign from the start.

Also with this fool being part of the Kardashian family this could just be another publicity stunt.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You typed a whole lot just to say you're mad

lol.... keep lieing to yourself

problem with people like you is you arent intelligent.... you think you are, then you come across people like me and your limitations are exposed

you post your point of view and the minute someone counters with an opposing argument that you answer you resort to saying "you're mad"

a really intelligent person would be able to argue their own position .... its obvious you aint that guy

but keep deflecting....lol

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
To neg or not to neg....
:patrice:

I would respond with a long drawn out response...but OP'S c00nery is legitimately too embarassing to combat with any sensible logic or reasoning.

:snoop:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
lol @ the op

nikka because hes a nutcase with a fukking bleach patch in his head....fukk kanye gonna tell trump? trump gonna use that nikka to covert weak minded blacks over to his presidency

because we all know nikkas worship celebrities...."ye fukk with trump nikka....so hes cool"
Yea i fukk with Trump breh. He get money b. He get p*ssy b. Ray Lewis fukk with Trump breh...it dont matter if neo nazis and the Klan follow him and people who would call me a ****** and subhuman ape to my face...
:troll:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
To neg or not to neg....
:patrice:

I would respond with a long drawn out response...but OP'S c00nery is legitimately to embarassing to combat with any sensible logic or reasoning.

:snoop:
Once again entering my thread to cry about me. The ignore button works doesn't it? :mjgrin: you starting to sound like a bitter ex

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Yea i fukk with Trump breh. He get money b. He get p*ssy b. Ray Lewis fukk with Trump breh...it dont matter if neo nazis and the Klan follow him and people who would call me a ****** and subhuman ape to my face...
:troll:
CoUm2WqVUAAYnFB.jpg