Hold up so.. why do we have an issue with kanye talking POLICY with Trump?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
When I turn on Black radio, all I hear is fear mongering regarding Trump.

While we're complaining about Kanye talking to Trump, a lot of the "leaders" in our community are caught up in planning marches against Trump and other useless shyt.

They should be organizing to demand a closed-door sit-down with Trump to lay out a Black agenda.

At least Kanye put some shyt on the table for discussion. The rest of Black leadership is still reeling from the fact that Mama Hillary didn't get elected.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

While we're complaining about Kanye talking to Trump, a lot of the "leaders" in our community are caught up in planning marches against Trump and other useless shyt.

They should be organizing to demand a closed-door sit-down with Trump to lay out a Black agenda.

At least Kanye put some shyt on the table for discussion. The rest of Black leadership is still reeling from the fact that Mama Hillary didn't get elected.

I can respect this line of thinking. I personally think it's a futile gesture but I got nothing but respect for folks attempting it. (EXCEPT YE)

But Let's be reality here. How many black folks y'all know that give a fukk what Ye got to say at this point. You really think Donald as the next President give a fukk about what Ye got to say during a 15 minute photo op.:stopitslime:

He was out here c00ning. (I say this as a c00n.)And I tried giving Donald a open mind going into this.
I remember what he did for Jennifer Hudson. And the central park 5. I expected him to be average level of Cac rasicm. Honestly Trump ain't that bad a dude. He's your average rich Cac. But the people this dude emboldened and caping for is :scust:. A lot of his supporters are :scust:. His entire transition team is :scust:. So fukk Donald. Y'all can try to work with him. But Dude gonna have to show me some benefits before I'm out here on his nuts like OP.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Donald Trumps cabinet has been filled with close to a quarter trillion in coorperate rich white caccwealth.

Look somebody in the eye and tell them you think Donald Trump has altered his vision because Kanye fukkin West, fresh out the nuthouse, stopped by Trump Tower.

This was a submissive act of the most egregious sort.

This c00n motherfukker Koonye offends me to even refer to himself As a black man at this point. All this fakkit does is bend over and look weak thats why cacs love him

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
15542456_10157964878045565_3337022033696904628_n.jpg

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
34sUWfV.jpg

What a c00n!!! :mjgrin:

i wonder what kinda stuff jay z and Beyoncé talked about with Hillary :patrice:
We're talking about blk ppl... the same blk ppl who sat on there hands for 8 years, and ask the first blk president for nothing.... they put all their eggs in one basket, they was banking on Hillary winning so the Clintons could of "helped" the blk community like the last time...:russ:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
We're talking about blk ppl... the same blk ppl who sat on there hands for 8 years, and ask the first blk president for nothing.... they put all their eggs in one basket, they was banking on Hillary winning so the Clintons could of "helped" the blk community like the last time...:russ:
tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I can respect this line of thinking. I personally think it's a futile gesture but I got nothing but respect for folks attempting it. (EXCEPT YE)

But Let's be reality here. How many black folks y'all know that give a fukk what Ye got to say at this point. You really think Donald as the next President give a fukk about what Ye got to say during a 15 minute photo op.:stopitslime:

He was out here c00ning. (I say this as a c00n.)And I tried giving Donald a open mind going into this.
I remember what he did for Jennifer Hudson. And the central park 5. I expected him to be average level of Cac rasicm. Honestly Trump ain't that bad a dude. He's your average rich Cac. But the people this dude emboldened and caping for is :scust:. A lot of his supporters are :scust:. His entire transition team is :scust:. So fukk Donald. Y'all can try to work with him. But Dude gonna have to show me some benefits before I'm out here on his nuts like OP.
Remember what he said on twitter about Dwayne Wade's cousin that got murdered in Chicago?

Completely heartless, unbelievably callous, sick, and racist pandering seeing black people as charity cases.

His cousin got shot and killed...and he used that to say that black people will vote for him.

Stop trying to lay down agendas and reason with fukking neo nazis/white nationalists/supremacists that want us dead. They aint doing good shyt for us or anything for us and I think black people are fukking foolish for even trying to entertain the thought he's even for us.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Deadass...i wish yall black Trump supporters went to his rallies and got punched in the face by nazis and have banana peels thrown on you and hauled off by police You're worthless fukking c00ns who have nothing to offer us except idiocy and buffoonery and when the shyt hits the fan you will be amongst the first to be annihilated.
:pacspit:

I miss pac man...
:mjcry: