Hold up so.. why do we have an issue with kanye talking POLICY with Trump?

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Remember what he said on twitter about Dwayne Wade's cousin that got murdered in Chicago?

Completely heartless, unbelievably callous, sick, and racist pandering seeing black people as charity cases.

His cousin got shot and killed...and he used that to say that black people will vote for him.

Stop trying to lay down agendas and reason with fukking neo nazis/white nationalists/supremacists that want us dead. They aint doing good shyt for us or anything for us and I think black people are fukking foolish for even trying to entertain the thought he's even for us.

Breh what about this is not normal rich Cac behavior.:patrice:

I honestly believe Donald don't give a fukk about black folks in any way shape or form. I don't want or need a politician help. I want government to stop bending over backwards to take shots at us.I don't need folks for us. I need them to actively stop trying to fukk us over at every opportunity. THATS IT. If dude was just gonna leave us alone I would be cool with him.

But he's a narcissist with something to prove. That and all the c00ns gonna convince him he can do no wrong. His SOS sued black folks for encouraging people to vote. That told me all I needed to know about Trump.:hubie:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Believe Making post about how much you hate trump on Facebook is much more effective than linking up to met with him.....brehs

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
<i>The Fader</i> Deletes Trump, Alex Jones Quotes From Kanye Office Visit Report

September 28, 2018 3:33 pm

On Thursday, Kanye Westshowed up to the music magazine The Fader’s offices in New York City to ostensibly preview new music from his forthcoming album Yandhi , but he reportedly ended up also delivering a predictably unwieldy monologue about, among other things, how a woman’s “p*ssy count goes back to zero” after she has cosmetic surgery and his dreams of opening a flying car company in Chicago. :ehh:

The outlet reported on West’s appearance in a post titled “Here’s what happened during Kanye West’s visit to The FADER.” In the original version of the post, West is quoted as referring to Donald Trump and Infowars founder Alex Jones as “matrix-breakers.” The Jones and Trump quote was picked up by Spin and other outlets, like Vulture and Stereogum. But at some point between Thursday afternoon and Thursday night, the quote, which sounds a hell of a lot like an endorsement of both the president and the right wing conspiracy peddler, quietly disappeared from The Fader’s post. No update or correction was issued.

Today, A. Jones said he's basically ready for Kanye to visit the show and said he knows Ye listens. His camp is preventing it from happening. The whole internet would break if that happened......:dead:

Last edited: