Hold up so.. why do we have an issue with kanye talking POLICY with Trump?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
lol @ the op

nikka because hes a nutcase with a fukking bleach patch in his head....fukk kanye gonna tell trump? trump gonna use that nikka to covert weak minded blacks over to his presidency

because we all know nikkas worship celebrities...."ye fukk with trump nikka....so hes cool"
Ain't that what clinton tried to do by bringing jay z to a rally?

So where do we turn?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Breh, at this point if you don't get it then it ain't no convincing you.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Ain't that what clinton tried to do by bringing jay z to a rally?

So where do we turn?

We tell athletes and entertainers to stfu...and we get actual Black political scientists, lawyers and policy makers to represent us...

We actually get people that study political economy, economists, history instead of people that run really fast and jump really high and nikkas that can dance, rap and sing...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Kim is a white girl? And I never heard or read Kanye "divorcing" himself from black women as forcefully as you're insinuating.

That's not what's being insinuated...

How did he rid himself of BW? He's Beyoncé biggest promoter

A large portion of black men like white women deal with it. Our dikks like what they like

And most of his fans at his concerts are CACs

... Ok.

Well who else is stepping up to meet with him? How we gonna shyt on a man for making moves?

I'm sure there are a few more qualified that would love to spread their ideas to someone in that position but unfortunately they're not a celebrity.

Dumb ass post :mjlol:

Kanye is one man who chose to meet with the future president and u bringing up a bunch of irrelevant shyt . He isn't you're leader and If you feel that "we need" a better leader you need to stop being naive and re evaluate why you feel that "we need" a leader, stop waiting around for the next mlk and lead yourself:mjlol:

... Ok.

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
We tell athletes and entertainers to stfu...and we get actual Black political scientists, lawyers and policy makers to represent us...

We actually get people that study political economy, economists, history instead of people that run really fast and jump really high and nikkas that can dance, rap and sing...
When we get an educated black republican we call him a c00n. It's a losing game

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we get an educated black republican we call him a c00n. It's a losing game

actually Colin Powell is respected , so is Condi Rice

The reason why you and the rest are c00ns is because unlike Colin Powell you refuse to call the republicans out on their racism....

You guys are pathetic , you can be a Repulican and at the same time call out the likes of Trump for the BS they pulled but you never do...

which is why firstly I dont believe you are black and secondly if you are its the party before your people, silly thing is your fellow republicans put their race before the party....

The first black president had to produce his birth certificate because of the racists in your party.... YOU kept quiet and cosigned

yet you are here championing the very guy that caused that to happen, you dont happen to see any irony in the fact that this guy took out full page ads to try and convict innocent black teenagers of rape....

same guy aint paid a penny in taxes for apparently 20 years.... first president not to show his tax returns ..... no problem right?

Has nothing to do with you being republican and everything to do with you being a first class coward and mental slave......

95% of blacks didnt vote for Trump.... but they're all wrong and you're right? the arrogance in your ignorance is outstanding ....

You think Obama could have insulted white people the way Trump did black people and still get their votes? and still get whites caping for him on message boards like you caping for Trump

That my friend is why we have the present situation..... because when the white man says jump there are always some blacks around such as yourself to say how high

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
actually Colin Powell is respect , so is Condi Rice

The reason why you and the rest are c00ns is because unlike Colin Powell you refuse to call the republicans out on their racism....

You guys are pathetic , you can be a Repulican and at the same time call out the likes of Trump for the BS they pulled but you never do...

which is why firstly I dont believe you are black and secondly if you are its the party before your people, silly thing is your fellow republicans put there race before the party....

The first black president had to produce his birth certificate because of the racists in your party.... YOU kept quiet and cosigned

yet you are here championing the very guy that caused that to happen, you dont happen to see any irony in the fact that this guy took out full page ads to try and convict innocent black teenagers of rape....

same guy aint paid a penny in taxes for apparently 20 years.... first president not to show his tax returns ..... no problem right?

Has nothing to do with you being republican and everything to do with you being a first class coward and mental slave......

95% of blacks didnt vote for Trump.... but they're all wrong and you're right? the arrogance in your ignorance is outstanding ....

You think Obama could have insulted white people the way Trump did black people and still get their votes? and still get whites caping for him on message boards like you caping for Trump

That my friend is why we have the present situation..... because when the white man says jump there are always some blacks around such as yourself to say how high
I'm a registered democrat and voted dem in every election until this year. Try again. Less assumptions and more evidence this time

I'm dead @ you essentially saying "95% of blacks went Hillary , they can't be wrong"

Doesn't work like that fam

We have the present situation because the democratic candidate was shyt. The political climate goes deeper than the black community sorry

Last edited:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a registered democrat and voted dem in every election until this year. Try again. Less assumptions and more evidence this time

I'm dead @ you essentially saying "95% of blacks went Hillary , they can't be wrong"

Doesn't work like that fam

My friend please dont be Obtuse

you arent intelligent enough to try and play semantics with me

firstly you illiterate I said the issue is not with being Republican but the issue is not calling Trump and the Republicans out on their racism, so you being a registered Democrat has zero bearing in my post

secondly please quote where I said 95% of blacks voted for Hilary .... dont fukking lie to make stupid points

i said 95% of blacks DIDNT VOTE FOR TRUMP.... two different things idiot because many blacks as you know even though they werent Democrats or fans of Hilary abstained rather than vote for him

you really arent intelligent

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
My friend please dont be Obtuse

you arent intelligent enough to try and play semantics with me

firstly you illiterate I said the issue is not with being Republican but the issue is not calling Trump and the Republicans out on their racism, so you being a registered Democrat has zero bearing in my post

secondly please quote where I said 95% of blacks voted for Hilary .... dont fukking lie to make stupid points

i said 95% of blacks DIDNT VOTE FOR TRUMP.... two different things idiot because many blacks as you know even though they werent Democrats or fans of Hilary abstained rather than vote for him

you really arent intelligent
You typed a whole lot just to say you're mad