Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
See, that is actually ignoring part of what I said because it's a full sentence. Unlike your argument where you made a firm statement "Looks asian to me. could be half though" You have a period there. You're just wrong.

This is why I always stress black people to push proper English to their kids.
Your creating an argument literally out of thin air. Cherry picked half of my statement and went with it as if i disagreed with you despite the second half of my statement being proof to the contrary. Now you want me to say i misspoke on top of that despite the fact that this is all opinion anyways.
whatever point you are trying to make is your point, good for you, give yourself a pat on the back.
:heh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No woman that’s wifey material purposely chooses to be a single mom.

So if a man doesn’t think you’re “wifey material” you shouldn’t have kids? You could be perfectly fine just don’t fit that requirement. It’s risky getting married men cheat all the time, leave, decide to kill their families so they be with the side etc why not skip the risk?

Im married but that can easily end if my husband decides to cheat (like 99% of men) and my kids lives will be changed her kid don’t have that issue.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
The black community’s case is not that simple, as there are women in the black community like Lucy who did not want to settle down and do their sex and the city phase. Plus other nuances that are absolutely abysmal in the terms of big picture thinking
There are equally many men who are into their sex with no commitment phase who have kids out of wedlock and have no desire to settle down.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Your creating an argument literally out of thin air. Cherry picked half of my statement and went with it as if i disagreed with you despite the second half of my statement being proof to the contrary. Now you want me to say i misspoke on top of that despite the fact that this is all opinion anyways.
whatever point you are trying to make is your point, good for you, give yourself a pat on the back.
:heh:
Looks asian to me. could be half though
So the kid looks Asian to you. But he could be half white. So what is it?

nikka, this ain't multiple choice, You can't choose all of the above. :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'd be surprised about how man women with money feel this way...

it may be something subconscious to that. Could be possibly that they aren’t really relationship material but financially sufficient.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So if a man doesn’t think you’re “wifey material” you shouldn’t have kids? You could be perfectly fine just don’t fit that requirement. It’s risky getting married men cheat all the time, leave, decide to kill their families so they be with the side etc why not skip the risk?

Im married but that can easily end if my husband decides to cheat (like 99% of men) and my kids lives will be changed her kid don’t have that issue.
They say it takes a village, you can have a village of support around without having some in house D. Especially if you rich and famous and can afford to give the child anything he wants.
So the kid looks Asian to you. But he could be half white. So what is it?

nikka, this ain't multiple choice, You can't choose all of the above. :mjlol:
Negged, you just making yourself look stupid now. my fault for arguing with a complete idiot :deadrose:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe it or not, more women are doing this. Not a ton, but its trending upwards.

I have my very strong veiws on it, but whatever. These women aint asking my opinion so ill let them rock :yeshrug:
Funny as I made a post about making a thread on this.
A lot of adults lack the skills or temperament to deal with children together. The end result is single parenthood :yeshrug:

I notice it a lot with people 30 & younger. I believe it stems from the roles in modern relationships not being as defined as prior era’s

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
There are equally many men who are into their sex with no commitment phase who have kids out of wedlock and have no desire to settle down.
I never had a disagreement about that.

We all know this.

It was a collaborative effort, not one side being virtuous and perpetually waiting to exhale

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
The casual, scientific remarks about being women being genetically redundant past the age of 25.

On my first day there the lab manager asked me how I old I was. I told him (I was 22) and he was like, “make sure you have your first kid by 25. Anything past that is playing with Down syndrome and Lord Knows old eggs are terrible to create with.” :hhh:

He offered to physically show me where his thought process came from in the lab so I threw on some scrubs and went in.

I literally saw the difference between 21 year old eggs and 35 year old eggs.

Eggs have fur on them as they age:mjcry:

He was making jokes the whole time on some, “look at these washed eggs; what am I supposed to do with this shyt? Wax it?! Ridiculous.” :pachaha:

Sperm breaststroke’s regardless, unless the guy’s a heavy smoker. It’s a little slower but it doesn’t slow down as fast.
I mean, dude a scientist. :mjlol: But he was OD'ing a bit. :russ:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

You need a support system

The solo mission mentality gotta stop when it comes to important matters like kids. Cause it ain’t about us adults and our check marks when we have them, it’s about their well-being

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My honest opinion is that people shouldn't have any kids out of wedlock whatsoever.

Men shouldn't seed women up out of wedlock
Women shouldn't seed themselves up (?) out of wedlock

I think its an action that rarely takes any consideration of the child in mind, and is the height of selfishness in some instances (especially for men).

HOWEVER.... these are grown people who are going to do whatever the fukk they want, and likewise for myself. :yeshrug:

So at the end of the day, all I can do is ensure that I am not being a hypocrite by having kids out of wedlock.. and let these women and men live their lives. I will never condone it, but its not really up to me.

All I know is that I'm raising my kids to appreciate the benefits of marriage and raising children in a family structure. I can tell from reading this thread that those values are kinda falling by the wayside for some of ya'll

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You need a support system

The solo mission mentality gotta stop when it comes to important matters like kids. Cause it ain’t about us adults and our check marks when we have them, it’s about their well-being

if it’s not about the adults why does need to be in a relationship to do a good job? She could have a very strong support system. She doesn’t need a man for that. There are people in the world.

• Dap
Reactions: :-)