Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Breh why are you just dropping links at random that don't even make your claim? :heh:

Some of the links you just dropped even cite my links for their information. :laff:

You didn't read a single link I posted OR a single link you posted, did you? :mjlol:

This is probably accounting for that older generation that don’t get divorced like that. Newer generations get divorced a lot more often. First person I knew personally got divorced at 25. Someone else I know , his just went final when he was 39
What's the point of me giving y'all all these receipts if you ain't gonna read? :dahell:

Look at the links I already dropped. The divorce rate for the newest generations is lower than the previous couple generations.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh why are you just dropping links at random that don't even make your claim? :heh:

You didn't read a single link I posted OR a single link you posted, did you? :mjlol:
actually i did.

for example this one.
The common statistic that 'half of marriages end in divorce' is bogus

really? newly weds have a lower divorce rate. no shyt. its the honey moon stage. but it has nothing to do with marriage in general. of course the first 5 yrs have a lower rate. im talking marriage in general. but ok. if you say so man. marriage in the west is one of the strongest bonds in the world. :dead:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Good for her. I don't wanna fukking date or marry her so hope shes happy.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
whatd you experience?

The casual, scientific remarks about being women being genetically redundant past the age of 25.

On my first day there the lab manager asked me how I old I was. I told him (I was 22) and he was like, “make sure you have your first kid by 25. Anything past that is playing with Down syndrome and Lord Knows old eggs are terrible to create with.” :hhh:

He offered to physically show me where his thought process came from in the lab so I threw on some scrubs and went in.

I literally saw the difference between 21 year old eggs and 35 year old eggs.

Eggs have fur on them as they age:mjcry:

He was making jokes the whole time on some, “look at these washed eggs; what am I supposed to do with this shyt? Wax it?! Ridiculous.”

Sperm breaststroke’s regardless, unless the guy’s a heavy smoker. It’s a little slower but it doesn’t slow down as fast.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yeah, reading threads like this just reminds me how differently I think/move from most people on this site.

Just toss some money at it, dads aint needed :francis:
Why are parents needed at all?:troll:

Get some elite funding and stringent hiring practices and start orphanages to pop out America's next elite class.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
actually i did.

for example this one.
The common statistic that 'half of marriages end in divorce' is bogus

really? newly weds have a lower divorce rate. no shyt. its the honey moon stage. but it has nothing to do with marriage in general. of course the first 5 yrs have a lower rate. im talking marriage in general. but ok. if you say so man. marriage in the west is one of the strongest bonds in the world. :dead:
You really trying to be ignorant as fukk. The article you JUST linked right there compared the 15-year divorce rate for each generation.

Approximately 65% of marriages that began in the 1970s and 1980s reached their 15th anniversary, according to data from University of Michigan economist Justin Wolfers provided to the New York Times. Based on that same data, about 70% of marriages from the 1990s reached 15 years, for a divorce rate of about 30%.
That's the link you quoted yourself and claimed it was only looking at newlyweds. That has nothing to do with newlyweds. That shows based on a very specific deadline that more marriages starting in the 1990s reached their 15th anniversary than those starting in the 1970s/1980s, proving the divorce rate has been going down.

It also said of the overall divorce rate (including divorces past 15 years):
In the 1970s, people thought marriage was doomed.

There's a reason why people are worried about divorce rates. It's a holdover from decades ago, when the rate started trending upwards.

But according to the Times, the rise in divorce rates in the 1970s and 1980s was a historical anomaly. It occurred during the same time as a major feminist movement, which changed the way society thought about the role of women in life and in the economy.

At the time, the high divorce rate signaled an upward trend that would lead to 50% of marriages ending up in divorce. But that statistic never substantiated itself. Divorce rates began declining in the mid-1980s and continue to do so.
In fact, the divorce rate in the United States is going down. It hit a peak of about 41% for people who married 35 years ago and it's been falling ever since.

You claimed that the divorce rate is 60%. NOTHING you have linked has shown that, even your own links said the divorce rate peaked at 40-50% and the links I posted showed that it's dropped under 40% since then.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dang she eugenics’d her blood line :huhldup:

And they say we got identity issues

Pretty soon y’all will justify ditching parents all together and justify AI government parental centers

And then cloning, and then machine supremacy :demonic:

Our descendants gonna be living in matrix juice

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Looks asian to me. could be half though
5ccc520ba3104842e4abc56b.jpeg
:mjlol: nikka, go see an optometrist if that kid looks full Asian to you.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is pretty common among both sexes and if we are talking about black people in the US it is very popular. Jaded women give up on love and would rather quench that motherly desire by having a child alone. Men still not ready to settle down go around planting seeds and having babies without commitment. They both get what they want without heartache and headache I guess.
The black community’s case is not that simple, as there are women in the black community like Lucy who did not want to settle down and do their sex and the city phase. Plus other nuances that are absolutely abysmal in the terms of big picture thinking