Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

concise

Veteran
Daps
No guarantee the dad would stick around or be a good father anyway.

I don't see the problem. If she hasn't found a man she wants to have kids with or a relationship worthwhile why shouldn't she be able to go this route. When have a limited time frame to be able to have children. She has the means to support the kid so I don't see a problem with it. Rather she do this then be in a bad relationship because she's desperate to have kids.

Coli brehs were in the Paul Allen death threads shytting on him for not getting a surrogate tho:skip:

Yea, I don't get the complaints in here. She wanted a kid and she made sure she got one. What's the point in faking a relationship with someone you can't stand when the clock is ticking?

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

I was only here for potential Lucy liu pregnancy tiddy/cleavage pics smh. False alarm coli pervset, false alarm.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The casual, scientific remarks about being women being genetically redundant past the age of 25.

On my first day there the lab manager asked me how I old I was. I told him (I was 22) and he was like, “make sure you have your first kid by 25. Anything past that is playing with Down syndrome and Lord Knows old eggs are terrible to create with.” :hhh:

He offered to physically show me where his thought process came from in the lab so I threw on some scrubs and went in.

I literally saw the difference between 21 year old eggs and 35 year old eggs.

Eggs have fur on them as they age:mjcry:

He was making jokes the whole time on some, “look at these washed eggs; what am I supposed to do with this shyt? Wax it?! Ridiculous.”

Sperm breaststroke’s regardless, unless the guy’s a heavy smoker. It’s a little slower but it doesn’t slow down as fast.

He's being over the top. Since we waited to have kids we looked at the numbers really carefully. Even at 35 there's no meaningful chance of Down's Syndrome, the #'s begin climbing right after that but they're not "high" by any means until you start getting close to 40 and even then the vast majority of mothers have healthy babies. We were really comfortable with my wife getting pregnant at 35, gave birth at 36, baby has been amazingly healthy with no genetic issues at all.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'd imagine the statistics on children raised by wealthy single parents households are far more favorable than children raised by working-class dual-parent households breh :mjlol:
Her support system definitely still exists, and she has the wealth to support the child fully
The child will most likely never know their father, they are a surrogate a test tube baby. When people figure out how they were conceived it affects them.

Money don’t mean shyt if the emotional needs of the child aren’t being met because she can just pay for a sitter.

If you don’t know what you are talking about don’t talk.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
See, that is actually ignoring part of what I said because it's a full sentence. Unlike your argument where you made a firm statement "Looks asian to me. could be half though" You have a period there. You're just wrong.

This is why I always stress black people to push proper English to their kids.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
He's being over the top. Since we waited to have kids we looked at the numbers really carefully. Even at 35 there's no meaningful chance of Down's Syndrome, the #'s begin climbing right after that but they're not "high" by any means until you start getting close to 40 and even then the vast majority of mothers have healthy babies. We were really comfortable with my wife getting pregnant at 35, gave birth at 36, baby has been amazingly healthy with no genetic issues at all.

He was pedantic with everything related to fertility.

He didn’t like working with older, smokers sperm or men who wear tighty-whities either.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I love the coli. Requires women to get married and have children but think it’s a bad idea for men. :dead:

dads be deadbeats, cheat, leave etc she’s just avoiding that. :manny:

y’all loved when cristiano did it though.