Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Negged, you just making yourself look stupid now. my fault for arguing with a complete idiot :deadrose:
You need to work on your Emotional Intelligence. Rather than talk this out, you negged me and want to run away now.

My advice to you is go back to school and improve your English.

If several people before me point out your post, The problem is you idiot.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it’s not about the adults why does need to be in a relationship to do a good job? She could have a very strong support system. She doesn’t need a man for that. There are people in the world.

A very strong support system does not replace a father.
Likewise for a mother.

I would be saying the same thing if a man said he wanted to go get a surrogate and raise a daughter on his own.

A parent is more than just money... there is value to having a father and a mother in your life raising you.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You need to work on your Emotional Intelligence. Rather than talk this out, you negged me and want to run away now.

My advice to you is go back to school and improve your English.

If several people before me point out your post, The problem is you idiot.
We have talked it out. You just went on to a different goal post,tried ignoring that i said , because you want to end the convo with the final post. I'm gonna quote you back until you finished.

Also yes Several people quoted me and said he looks mixed, so? I said he could be. Nothing to debate, you just terrible at discourse and trying to win some non existent argument. I'll be here when you done

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My honest opinion is that people shouldn't have any kids out of wedlock whatsoever.

Men shouldn't seed women up out of wedlock
Women shouldn't seed themselves up (?) out of wedlock

I think its an action that rarely takes any consideration of the child in mind, and is the height of selfishness in some instances (especially for men).

HOWEVER.... these are grown people who are going to do whatever the fukk they want, and likewise for myself. :yeshrug:

So at the end of the day, all I can do is ensure that I am not being a hypocrite by having kids out of wedlock.. and let these women and men live their lives. I will never condone it, but its not really up to me.

All I know is that I'm raising my kids to appreciate the benefits of marriage and raising children in a family structure. I can tell from reading this thread that those values are kinda falling by the wayside for some of ya'll

I agree but I can’t blame someone for not wanting to get married it’s a lot of work that end simply because someone’s feelings changed. So I like to keep an open mind. She’s rich so she can have lots of help no need to get into a relationship you don’t want or might not even go anywhere when you can get what you want on your own. :yeshrug:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
A very strong support system does not replace a father.
Likewise for a mother.

I would be saying the same thing if a man said he wanted to go get a surrogate and raise a daughter on his own.

A parent is more than just money... there is value to having a father and a mother in your life raising you.

there’s no guarantee the father will be around or even be a good father. Maybe she already tried it that way and couldn’t find someone up to her standards should she just not have kids then?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree but I can’t blame someone for not wanting to get married it’s a lot of work that end simply because someone’s feelings changed. So I like to keep an open mind. She’s rich so she can have lots of help no need to get into a relationship you don’t want or might not even go anywhere when you can get what you want on your own. :yeshrug:

Like I said in an earlier, post... if she was absolutely going to do this no matter what, then yes its best for a rich person with a network to do it. At the end of the day its her life, and I agree there.

All i'm saying is that I do not accept that that decision was made in the best interest of the child.

I believe that decision was made in the best interest of her and her current stage/status in life. That's all i'm really saying.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s no guarantee the father will be around or even be a good father. Maybe she already tried it that way and couldn’t find someone up to her standards should she just not have kids then?

My honest opinon?

My honest opinion is that people shouldn't have any kids out of wedlock whatsoever.

I'm oldschool I know, but that's just how I am :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I mean, dude a scientist. :mjlol: But he was OD'ing a bit. :russ:

We’d debate with him everyday and he’d have a scientific clapback for everything.

“The oldest child is the most confident and attractive. I wouldn’t know personally because I’m an only child but my wife had our kids at 19, 21 and 23. No fur babies
.” :ufdup:

Even the psychologist was on that bullshyt - he’d come into the canteen and gossip about the patients with us.

Apparently, Mrs. Williams is on her last egg and her husband’s demanding a divorce if this last attempt kicks the bucket but you know me, I ain’t one to gossip
.” :sas2:

:pachaha:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
if it’s not about the adults why does need to be in a relationship to do a good job? She could have a very strong support system. She doesn’t need a man for that. There are people in the world.
Don’t take advice from women who defend a lifestyle or choice to death that they don’t live themselves.

You got married to a man before you brought children into this world through natural childbirth.

No one wants to hear about the exception to the rule. The Stats say that children who are raised in homes with both a father and mother turn out much better than those raised in single parents households.

Get all that bullshyt “what if” nonsense out of here. You ain’t living by those what if bullshyt notions.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If she has a support system then it’s not a solo mission. That means she has relationships. THats why we have communities. No relationship(s) = take a look at those single parent statistics. Support system doesn’t mean only a spouse

The whole idea of family is centralized on legacy, which extends beyond just the well-being of the parents. When you have a kid you don’t do shyt for just yourself and treat the kid as just a satellite to you

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
"Support system" is just a vague empty meaningless term being thrown around in this thread. Nobody can ever be as invested and dedicated to the well being of a child than its father and mother. People are actually proposing the hypothetical scenario that the father will not be a good father, or that the man/woman relationship will not be healthy. But this supposed "support system" will somehow save the day.