Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he does he wanted to make it work but she was very direct. She would be completely fine without having him around and wasn’t even going to tell him.

son isn’t a scrub either. 2 degrees, well travelled, very intelligent, fit, etc.
Interesting, but I get it. He should still protect himself legally. Have his rights signed over as a parent. She could always switch up and put him on child support.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Im married
What does he need a father for?
confused-icegif.gif

I see why you post on The Coli. Abdul would’ve cut your tongue out with scimitar if he heard this bird babble from you. I guess you need an outlet. :yeshrug:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Whats the shock? A gay man cant have this viewpoint? Its not what shes wants. Its about the childs best interest. I just think thats true for any parent regardless of who it is. To basically cut out the father out the picture and be a single parent. Shes gonna have to obviously compensate something to replace that because that kid is going to notice especially when you put them out there in the world.

This is an example of hollyweird trying to lead the way. Dont follow these attention seeking celebs who clearly arent showing the full story. She probably has money to afford nannies and fake daddies and etc-a safety net. You know some women will think this is a great idea and try this shyt simply because they hate men. Sadly, the whole anti man thing is becoming a REAL problem as its affecting humanities survival. The sperm count is dropping. Folks not even having sex anymore and the death rate is exceeding the birth rate. :usure:this type of shyt isnt the wave.

These sperm banks and fertility clinics already got peoples dna. Yall see how these scientists cant be trusted.

I don't feel strongly about this topic but it's cool to hear your point of view.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Support system" is just a vague empty meaningless term being thrown around in this thread. Nobody can ever be as invested and dedicated to the well being of a child than its father and mother. People are actually proposing the hypothetical scenario that the father will not be a good father, or that the man/woman relationship will not be healthy. But this supposed "support system" will somehow save the day.
False! And we see it all the time. Some of y’all wouldn’t have made it without godparents, grandparents, or family/friends in general. Sometimes parents fukking suck and men more often than women walk away from it all.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So if a man doesn’t think you’re “wifey material” you shouldn’t have kids? You could be perfectly fine just don’t fit that requirement. It’s risky getting married men cheat all the time, leave, decide to kill their families so they be with the side etc why not skip the risk?

Im married but that can easily end if my husband decides to cheat (like 99% of men) and my kids lives will be changed her kid don’t have that issue.

You're a toxic, damaged shell of a woman and your husband is too stupid to realize the L he's taken

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
confused-icegif.gif

I see why you post on The Coli. Abdul would’ve cut your tongue out with scimitar if he heard this bird babble from you. I guess you need an outlet. :yeshrug:

Im asking a question not making a statement and I barely been posting nice try.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You're a toxic, damaged shell of a woman and your husband is too stupid to realize the L he's taken

So I’m damaged and toxic simply because I know people cheat :dead: I don’t even cheat but I’m toxic lmao y’all literally say this constantly and laugh at women that think their man wouldn’t cheat but when I repeat it IM the problem. Gotta love it.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:comeon:
-I'm just curious if the people mad about this shyt would still be mad if she adopted a kid instead. It'd be the same shyt.

@Gold being old school, what do you think about adoption?

Child didn't get any say if he wants a father or not:hhh:
-No child has any say in this.
...Nobody can ever be as invested and dedicated to the well being of a child than its father and mother....
-Yeah, this just ISN'T true. Plenty of worthless ass parents out here.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So I’m damaged and toxic simply because I know people cheat :dead: I don’t even cheat but I’m toxic lmao y’all literally say this constantly and laugh at women that think their man wouldn’t cheat but when I repeat it IM the problem. Gotta love it.
99% of men/people cheat right? I'm self admittedly jaded and I know that's bullshyt. I can't help you ma'am, only a therapist can, be as blessed as you can I guess.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's worse for a child to know who their father is and he be absent. That's shyt is just hurtful. You're a guy, so I understand your perspective and it's easy to keep that old school thought process because it's rare you'd ever be in the position to raise your children alone. As a woman, I see us regularly rearing children without help, again married or otherwise, so it's hard for me to keep that traditional/nuclear mindset.

I hear you, but you state this as if im advocating for an absentee father? Why is the argument "Well what if one parent is bad? Therefore single parenthood is better"

Couldnt the same be said for her? Maybe she would be a shytty absentee mother? No one knows so why only assume the negative when the positive can happen too? Why cant it be 2 loving parents?

But back on topic

I think any man who doesnt care for his seed is :camby:. Ive always felt that way.

Old school doesnt mean i have no sympathy for women. To be honest... if you read my posting history, im way harder on men than i am on women because i believe far more is expected of men in terms of being the head of a household.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What does he need a father for?
Tf kind of question is this?? The real question is why do your kids need a mentally fukked up self hating mother like you for?

I see why no black man wanted to marry you and you were stuck with the leftovers of the Arab community with your white husband and remnants of your smash session with half white kids; only to come on to the coli to find comfort in shytting on black men based off your personal insecurities of not being chosen by them. Dumb bytch.
:snoop: