Hol up Lucy liu CHOSE to be a single mother?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Read a yahoo article about another woman doing this. Toxic femininity and incredibly selfish. Think about the kids. That kid is going to be an adult one day that is going to think for themselves. You know how many screwed up people out here with daddy issues from abandonment, absent fathers and etc because of selfish mothers? Same reason why you dont have too many men out here. Just boys or emasculated men. fukk these people trying to kill masculinity. We need both manhood and womanhood. Treating men as sperm donors so you can be a mother is corny. How does a woman explain to her child that their father is a sperm donor?

Not saying she cant do what she does but the odds are against her. Hope shes doing her best to keep her child out of a cage because i dont want to have to worry about another human being whos the product of bad parenting.

I really didn't expect you to have such strong views on the nuclear family and toxic feminity

:ohhh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I love the coli. Requires women to get married and have children but think it’s a bad idea for men. :dead:

dads be deadbeats, cheat, leave etc she’s just avoiding that. :manny:

y’all loved when cristiano did it though.
Y’all keep talking about the relationship between the parents when that ain’t the real issue. The issue is a that child needs a father….

But I get it, y’all don’t think one is needed….

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
damn that kid is the ultimate act of self-hatred and fukk you to asian men including her father of course. all the excuses about how you can't control who you fall in love with blah blah go out the door when you straight up choose what you think are the best traits for your offspring and the main one being having a white donor. damn.
Brehs, I know it can seem like a struggle with our women but just be grateful they’re no where near as bad as Asian women when it comes to self hatred. Take this from someone who has hung around a lot of Hapa women. My god, it’s disturbing.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you were single, do you feel like it would be easier to raise your children, or find a new spouse and maintain that relationship?
You seem obtuse

Population theory and eugenics all in the same thread :mjlol:
ppl fcked. I had this same argument with ppl before
It should be illegal

and if you’re condoning this in my opinion you should Be in support of dead beat dads

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't see the problem. If she hasn't found a man she wants to have kids with or a relationship worthwhile why shouldn't she be able to go this route. When have a limited time frame to be able to have children. She has the means to support the kid so I don't see a problem with it. Rather she do this then be in a bad relationship because she's desperate to have kids.
The kid does not ask to be born, let alone born into a bullshyt situation through a bullshyt method

that’s the problem lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, but by choosing not to have a father in the picture there is a garuntee that there will be no father, good bad or otherwise.

Maybe im too oldschool, but I would never want to raise a child without a mother (if I can help it). I still believe both parents in a loving marriage is optimal

I think it's worse for a child to know who their father is and he be absent. That's shyt is just hurtful. You're a guy, so I understand your perspective and it's easy to keep that old school thought process because it's rare you'd ever be in the position to raise your children alone. As a woman, I see us regularly rearing children without help, again married or otherwise, so it's hard for me to keep that traditional/nuclear mindset.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is pretty common among both sexes and if we are talking about black people in the US it is very popular. Jaded women give up on love and would rather quench that motherly desire by having a child alone. Men still not ready to settle down go around planting seeds and having babies without commitment. They both get what they want without heartache and headache I guess.
“Women are jaded.” “Men don’t want to commit.” Zero accountability on women’s choices. Predictable. :mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have a boy that got a call from a girl saying she’s pregnant and wants nothing to do with him and she will raise the baby on her own. She doesn’t want any aid.
Does your boy want to be involved or was just fukking her raw for fun?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Nah, we called him gay too. :guilty:
I didn’t read through that whole thread but when Ronaldo had his first child and he wanted to keep the baby mama a secret, most people just saw it as Ronaldo protecting his investment.

Now when he got those surrogate children, 99% of the public called him a faq. :dead: Hardly anyone thought what he was doing was normal. Now if that’s the consensus in that thread then Meh but the soccer world was looking at him funny style. :mjpls:

I thought Lucy Liu was gay anyway.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really didn't expect you to have such strong views on the nuclear family and toxic feminity

:ohhh:

Whats the shock? A gay man cant have this viewpoint? Its not what shes wants. Its about the childs best interest. I just think thats true for any parent regardless of who it is. To basically cut out the father out the picture and be a single parent. Shes gonna have to obviously compensate something to replace that because that kid is going to notice especially when you put them out there in the world.

This is an example of hollyweird trying to lead the way. Dont follow these attention seeking celebs who clearly arent showing the full story. She probably has money to afford nannies and fake daddies and etc-a safety net. You know some women will think this is a great idea and try this shyt simply because they hate men. Sadly, the whole anti man thing is becoming a REAL problem as its affecting humanities survival. The sperm count is dropping. Folks not even having sex anymore and the death rate is exceeding the birth rate. :usure:this type of shyt isnt the wave.

These sperm banks and fertility clinics already got peoples dna. Yall see how these scientists cant be trusted.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
60% of marriages end in divorce. didnt jeff and bill gates divorce recently?

co parenting is a thing. granted this is different because the kid wont know who his father is and thats a little messed up, thats where we agree. but there are foster kids else where in much more darker situations. if youre going to have a single parent, this would probably be the best bet. is all im saying.
It would be nice for people to stop throwing out the 50% (was never 60%, lol, nikkas just love to add extras) divorce rate without context. First marriage divorce rate is 40%, people making over 75k have a divorce rate of 22% and Asian Americans have a divorce rate of 20%. That kid will be in the minority, specifically where he will be going to school and the community he will be around, most of those kids will have 2 parent households. Planning to be a single mother/father is selfish simply because all of the "support" wasn't thinking of supporting this situation until she proposed it to them.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does your boy want to be involved or was just fukking her raw for fun?

he does he wanted to make it work but she was very direct. She would be completely fine without having him around and wasn’t even going to tell him.

son isn’t a scrub either. 2 degrees, well travelled, very intelligent, fit, etc.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
he does he wanted to make it work but she was very direct. She would be completely fine without having him around and wasn’t even going to tell him.

son isn’t a scrub either. 2 degrees, well travelled, very intelligent, fit, etc.
Somehow it’s his fault. :troll:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Y’all keep talking about the relationship between the parents when that ain’t the real issue. The issue is a that child needs a father….

But I get it, y’all don’t think one is needed….

What does he need a father for?