Hogwarts Legacy sells 12 million in two weeks

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here, althought i probably wouldn't call people racist if they did play the game. Elon Musk is racist against black people and i don't have a problem with people who drive tesla's or post on twitter. you'll just never see me doing it.

Yeah, making it a blanket statement type thing really isn't helpful. Sometimes shytty people actually provide services and products that are useful and good. And on somewhat rarer occasions, they make stuff that really connects with and means something to people. This is one of those cases.

But there's a difference between participating in whatever they provide, and ACTUALLY supporting their views and spreading them, and a lot shyt on the spectrum ( :youngsabo: ) in between. It's not worth alienating people who might actually fukk with you just to shyt on the small group of people that really, REALLY don't.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how a sequel would expand on this. the only location from harry potter not in this game was diagon alley. that would be cool for a dlc but not really enough for a sequal. it basically touched on everything from the movies even fantastic beasts. really all you can do is write more stories and add some more spells but not really anywhere else to go with this.

i picture a dlc where you take the hogwarts express back to home in london somwhere, have a little adventure where you get to explore diagon alley, maybe learn a new spell not yet shown in the game like teleportation. and thats basically it, they will have covered 100% of all the activities from the movies that you can do.
Three wizards Tournament yr?
They going to other schools? Like in Uganda or in the US or in Europe (as an exchange student)
Make final yr back at Hogwarts where we met a 1st yr Dumbledore
Quidditch yr?
They could easily give another story
Given this success sequels will definitely happen

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Three wizards Tournament yr?
They going to other schools? Like in Uganda or in the US or in Europe (as an exchange student)
Make final yr back at Hogwarts where we met a 1st yr Dumbledore
Quidditch yr?
They could easily give another story
Given this success sequels will definitely happen
I added qudditch and tri wizards to my post.

but i personally wouldn't really be interested in going to another school. they weren't in the movies so it would just feel like harry potter fan fiction rather than actually exploring the world we know from the books and films. I know a sequel will happen, but honestly if you had the choice between hogwarts like this game and some made up school with no connection to the movies in another you would pick hogwarts. a new school means you would have to make up new houses too, no more ravenclaw and grffyindore, it would be some shyt nobody heard of before.

for my interest it would essentially have to revolve around hogwarts still, but maybe fast forward in time to a more modern period with cars and such like the original films instead of horses and buggies to make it a bit different. because a sequel with the exact same map isn't appealing either.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I added qudditch and tri wizards to my post.

but i personally wouldn't really be interested in going to another school. they weren't in the movies so it would just feel like harry potter fan fiction rather than actually exploring the world we know from the books and films. I know a sequel will happen, but honestly if you had the choice between hogwarts like this game and some made up school with no connection to the movies in another you would pick hogwarts. a new school means you would have to make up new houses too, no more ravenclaw and grffyindore, it would be some shyt nobody heard of before.

for my interest it would essentially have to revolve around hogwarts still, but maybe fast forward in time to a more modern period with cars and such like the original films instead of horses and buggies to make it a bit different. because a sequel with the exact same map isn't appealing either.
JK rowling got bunch of material written about them schools and some that she put online on that pottermore website :manny:
At this point WB better tell Avalance to ignore that bytch ass loud minority and let JK sprinkle her mind to give them tips for them schools or another story if needed.
This shyt is a billlion dollar IP plus she ain’t really say nothing wrong

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah lets all ignore the dumbest social movement in the history of humanity until they get their way :unimpressed:
isn’t that the premise of the thread. No one cared and purchased the game anyway.

Or are you saying you purchased the game because you wanted to make Trehs mad? :pachaha: