Hogwarts Legacy sells 12 million in two weeks

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I honestly wouldn’t know anything about a supposed tranny boycott if it weren’t posted here. But I don’t go to resetera or neogaff.

That said, I’m really looking forward to starting this up next month.
Most people didn't know about the tranny shyt until they saw stellar reviews from the biggest gaming news sites being posted with trigger warnings about trannies.

I legitimately didn't know JK Rowling was seen as some type of anti lgbt right winger until I saw reviews of the game talking about it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
jk-rowling-laugh.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most people didn't know about the tranny shyt until they saw stellar reviews from the biggest gaming news sites being posted with trigger warnings about trannies.

I legitimately didn't know JK Rowling was seen as some type of anti lgbt right winger until I saw reviews of the game talking about it.

The funny part is, she really isn’t. She’s very left leaning which is why she’s a big feminist

Being pro woman was very en vogue until a few years ago

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, I don't blame them for boycotting the game because if JK Rowling was racist against black people. Then I wouldn't even consider buying the game. I think journalists and places like Resetera put that group in a tough spot because they're giving that group negative attention.
Absolutely. I just think it’s weird to see folks framing this games success as some kind of plight against the trans community and not the more obvious fact that it’s a well made game from an extremely popular franchise.

Pretty much this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Absolutely. I just think it’s weird to see folks framing this games success as some kind of plight against the trans community and not the more obvious fact that it’s a well made game from an extremely popular franchise.

Pretty much this.
These goofy attention whore trehs in Twitter think they are more important than they really are

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
looks kind of fun actually :yeshrug:

my girl wants to play it really bad but i dont have a beefy enough computer:sadbron:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah, I don't blame them for boycotting the game because if JK Rowling was racist against black people. Then I wouldn't even consider buying the game. I think journalists and places like Resetera put that group in a tough spot because they're giving that group negative attention.
Same here, althought i probably wouldn't call people racist if they did play the game. Elon Musk is racist against black people and i don't have a problem with people who drive tesla's or post on twitter. you'll just never see me doing it.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
WE GETTING A SEQUEL DLC
LETS fukkING GO YRS 6 and SO ON TILL WE MET YOUNG DUMBLEDORE IN HIS FIRST YR :damn:

That loud minority was just that a fukking loud minority fukk them bytch ass weirdo cacs(most of em are) I only got this vitriol cuz they went out of their way to try to spoil people because their piece of dog shyt protest obviously wasn’t working
fukk them and their parents

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
WE GETTING A SEQUEL DLC
LETS fukkING GO YRS 6 and SO ON TILL WE MET YOUNG DUMBLEDORE IN HIS FIRST YR :damn:
I wonder how a sequel would expand on this. the only location from harry potter not in this game was diagon alley. that would be cool for a dlc but not really enough for a sequal. it basically touched on everything from the movies even fantastic beasts. really all you can do is write more stories and add some more spells but not really anywhere else to go with this.

i picture a dlc where you take the hogwarts express back to home in london somwhere, have a little adventure where you get to explore diagon alley, maybe learn a new spell not yet shown in the game like teleportation. another dlc where you get to do the whole quidditch thing properly or a tri wizard tournment.

and thats basically it, they will have covered 100% of all the activities from the movies that you can do.

Last edited: