#catset
4mf9b1.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lmao that might be one of the worst boycotts I've ever seen. There's no way a group that small can slow down sales of a good Harry Potter game. It's like trying to stop sales a good Star Wars or Marvel game.
Meanwhile coli posters can’t stop talking about them :sas2:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you would think their impact was relevant the way folks here still bring them up…the game is very good…has received stellar critic and user reviews AND has sold/made millions yet ppl are still focused on this small ass group of weirdos

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Really does make you wonder sometimes. :jbhmm:
you would think their impact was relevant the way folks here still bring them up…the game is very good…has received stellar critic and user reviews AND has sold/made millions yet ppl are still focused on this small ass group of weirdos
I honestly wouldn’t know anything about a supposed tranny boycott if it weren’t posted here. But I don’t go to resetera or neogaff.

That said, I’m really looking forward to starting this up next month.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly wouldn’t know anything about a supposed tranny boycott if it weren’t posted here. But I don’t go to resetera or neogaff.

That said, I’m really looking forward to starting this up next month.

ya I was planning on buying/playing it this week but I wanna jump into metroid prime first…I’ve been waiting to play that game for so long now

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I don't blame them for boycotting the game because if JK Rowling was racist against black people. Then I wouldn't even consider buying the game. I think journalists and places like Resetera put that group in a tough spot because they're giving that group negative attention.