Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
I’m glad this didn’t turn into another impulse buy for me

Its better to wait once its on sale for cheap.

I dont know how people can say theyd buy a part 2 if it came out. The game was good and fun and i didnt stop playing it till i finished it. But after that (a month or so) I just didnt pick it up again. Being part of the other houses has a few different things but not enough to keep me engaged again.

No DLC really kills the game once you done.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This game fell off hard, has no buzz at all a few months after release. Only reason I remembered it existed is because I saw a YouTube short pop up with some gameplay

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game fell off hard, has no buzz at all a few months after release. Only reason I remembered it existed is because I saw a YouTube short pop up with some gameplay

It's a single player game with no DLC, and isn't super dense with content as is. Not sure what there would even be to talk about.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It's a single player game with no DLC, and isn't super dense with content as is. Not sure what there would even be to talk about.
The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk and many other games are also single player games that were talked about the whole year of their release before dlc even dropped so let's not act like this isn't a thing.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk and many other games are also single player games that were talked about the whole year of their release before dlc even dropped so let's not act like this isn't a thing.
Cyberpunk was talked about, not for the good things lol. Also this year has been super strong so people moving onto the next game after they are done. Hard to maintain relevancy

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Cyberpunk was talked about, not for the good things lol. Also this year has been super strong so people moving onto the next game after they are done. Hard to maintain relevancy
I'm just emphasizing this game was mid. If a game good its not gonna fall off like this with the hype it had.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t say fell off
Its a single player game it doesn’t have much replay ability, and its fine. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Other games came out since then
They made a lot of fukking money of it through crazy sales.
A sequel gotta be 100% happening and I’ll be there too :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also the game hasn’t been released on switch yet which if they’re are able to release a playable version then that’s probably another bag of money coming their way with sales