Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Is there supposed to be any DLC or is this it?
This it. I dont think they had faith that it would be received so good critically and sell so much as it has.
They did some datamining on the game files and they found a whole bunch of shyt that got cut like cops/companion systems/stealth stystem/friendship systems etc

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This it. I dont think they had faith that it would be received so good critically and sell so much as it has.
They did some datamining on the game files and they found a whole bunch of shyt that got cut like cops/companion systems/stealth stystem/friendship systems etc
The sequel will be fun

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Aye man im doing the side mission where you "buy the shop"

I knew it was too good to be true :russ: I wanna murder this dude and that old bytch :damn: :
edb00e24-fcda-4a0e-b62a-dc3b63bfb0ee_text.gif

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I fukks w this game.....bought a PS5 just to play it :wow: . The young gawd Archie Firestone of House Slytherin been doing good works, following Merlin's footsteps. I think I fukked up by not learning Avada Kedavra :lupe:. I'm going to go back through as puss ass Hufflepuff or some shyt to see the differences in the game, but imma be evil on that side :demonic:

Did any of y'all do the

challenge w the haunted store? I backed out of that mufukka lol. I was in my man cave and it was dark, a breh got a lil scared :sadbron:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Aye man im doing the side mission where you "buy the shop"

I knew it was too good to be true :russ: I wanna murder this dude and that old bytch :damn: :

LMAO just saw this....yeah, fukk all them lol

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
This game feels like it came out years ago lol
I wish they came with some DLC but that’s probably not happening. A sequel probably won’t take too long to release since they already have the assets. Maybe 2025 :jbhmm:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The game came and went, huh? Lol. Still a good game, but it has very little replayability for me.
Yeah,
but i think its mostly because of the trans backlash. They'd would've pounced on the oportunity to release updates and dlc after how successful the launch was otherwise.