Hogwarts legacy 2

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I loved the first one, and that was with it feeling like it was simply laying down a foundation. They can do a lot more. I'm hoping for more consequences, diverging quest chains, and Quidditch. :ohlawd: Modders also found a relationship system that was removed, likely due to time restraints, which I could take or leave. I'm hoping that they have a much stronger main quest too, as Sebastian's dark wizard storyline was much more interesting. Day one regardless.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m not a HP fan, but the game was decent. Great graphics; sound was awesome, and the combat was fun. I just wish there was no character creator, and your character wasn’t “the chosen one”.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love to see what they can do with the sequel. I had a lot of fun playing the first game earlier this year. I was also reading the books for the first time which probably added to my enjoyment.
That Halloween dlc legit had me like :damn: with the atmosphere and mannequins lol

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
They have to leave hogwartz for it to work. Exploring the school again isn’t going to cut it. And they have to get more in depth with spells. We get the most basic spells and then they get unforgivable curses. There should be alot to learn in between those.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love to see what they can do with the sequel. I had a lot of fun playing the first game earlier this year. I was also reading the books for the first time which probably added to my enjoyment.
That Halloween dlc legit had me like :damn: with the atmosphere and mannequins lol

Wait a minute.....they have DLC?, I didn't know that

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Game was fun but definitely needs a lot of improvement. I wish companies wouldn't understand that shorter games can be better. They need to lessen the Ubisoft formula.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I hope they learn from the first it wasn’t a bad first go!

Combat was fun playing on hard. You actually had to utilize the weakness of enemies if you didn’t want to fight forever doing pitiful damage.
And I enjoyed using new spells to unlock new areas/solve puzzles around the school.