Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That said, the combat was satisfying, the supporting cast were mostly likeable, and it's the closest a AAA game has come to making me feel like I was actually in that universe. It's a solid game and actually exceeded my expectations.
That's what sealed the deal for me.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’m 10 hours in and it’s just not connecting for me. I really wanted to like this. I think the world is dope visually

But so far it’s not really hitting. Gonna keep going and see if I feel the same about it after putting in time

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I’m 10 hours in and it’s just not connecting for me. I really wanted to like this. I think the world is dope visually

But so far it’s not really hitting. Gonna keep going and see if I feel the same about it after putting in time

Yea not a bad game but it's got some Ubisoft stink on it that reminds me of the worst parts of their games

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It hits a point of diminishing returns pretty quickly
The school hogwarts, and the town hogsmeade were fun places to explore and for the most part those places nailed the landing.
But the rest of the open world wasn't really all that interesting. Literally no point in exploring the whole southern part of the map.
Made worse by the fact that as you get further along in the game you spend less time in the school.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started playing it and then I put it down fairly early.
I recently started reading the books for the first time (finishing up Prisoner of Azkaban) and now I'm ready to hope back into the game. I understand the world and school a little better than I did when I first started playing it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Best selling game of 2023 for the playstation. despite all the backlash
Proof that the internet is not and will never be real life. There's a Harry Potter movie marathon on multiple channels every month. The Harry Potter theme park is always packed. The books always sell. Most fans do not care about Rowling's personal beliefs whether they agree with them or not. They just like Harry Potter.

It's gonna be real funny when HBO/Warner does a Harry Potter show and it has massive ratings while cast members (including the children) get harrassed and attacked online by a group of weirdos.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a 6/10 open world game in a Harry Potter skin, and the latter does a lot of heavy lifting. People saying it should be in the GOTY conversation are crazy.