Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's beyond evident so many mechanics and ideas were cut from the game at the last minute
Ranging from Crime & morality system, hogwarts express, in depth social interactions, dueling systems, deeper breeding system, at least.

8oMpvqY.png

Scope creep is a bytch.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yo is there a possibility that this might be multi-player down the road?

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I think I'm close to the last quest. I'm 44hrs in. I'm excited to run this shyt back on the hardest difficulty with a Witch. Might choose another house to rock with too. :patrice:

For damn sho wont be fukking Hufflepuff though. Ravenclaw colors kind hard tho.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Couple questions:

Do y’all see an online version of this game being successful like GTA5?

And what does a sequel look like to y’all? Just Hogwarts in a different time period? Would that be as fun since it’s basically the same map or would y’all rather explore a new Wizarding school in another region of the world.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Side mission's Mind Your Own Business(Shop's Haunted House) is the longest mission ever.

Me being a villain, a$$hole :demonic: , I wish you get to keep Dragon Egg, fukk that bytch ass Poppy.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I think I'm close to the last quest. I'm 44hrs in. I'm excited to run this shyt back on the hardest difficulty with a Witch. Might choose another house to rock with too. :patrice:

For damn sho wont be fukking Hufflepuff though. Ravenclaw colors kind hard tho.

I'd hit the transfer portal and bounce to IIvermorny if I ever got sorted into Hufflepuff :pachaha:

I took the sorting quiz online twice (different accounts.) Got Slytherin the first time, and Ravenclaw the second. I ran w/ Ravenclaw because I liked the House more and their colors are dope. I think the common room is a little bland, but it actually fits the House's theme and grew on me.

I do wish each House had its' own unique subplot line instead of a single quest and varying dialouge in cutscenes, but that could be done in a sequel. As enjoyable as this game is, it still feels raw in a lot of aspects and more like they just wanted to lay a foundation. Now that it's evident the interest is there critically and commercially, I'm hoping they add more variables and deeper side plots in the (hopefully) inevitable sequel.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple questions:

And what does a sequel look like to y’all? Just Hogwarts in a different time period? Would that be as fun since it’s basically the same map or would y’all rather explore a new Wizarding school in another region of the world.

fukk No. No need online version that will ruin it. Look at Fallout games and the Elden Scrolls games example. They love a single offline games until the online version games(Fallout 76, The Elden Scrolls Online) they hate it and dislike it.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple questions:

I wouldn’t mind exploring the magical world in America and Ivermorny. But that would be a side game like GTA Vice City. The sequel should continue with Hogwarts. Maybe have it be a prequel with a focus on the founders of Hogwarts.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Seeing Sebastian go full crazy and then Natsai sacrifice herself, I was like :damn:what kind of a sadistic game is this. Thank god her ass was in a wheelchair. Sebastian’s story was as big as the main story. They took their time with his character