Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Finally got the game, I picked Slytherin even though the website said I was a true Gryffindor as I want to go full dark side. :demonic:

I couldn't stay as Slytherin after seeing that snake common room lol. Reloaded the save and went with what I was destined to be from when I read the books as a teenager :mjcry:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
FYI, Hufflepuff has the best exclusive quest. Sliyrthin has the worst

I just ran with the school with the best color scheme, not gonna lie lol.

Makes sense Hufflepuff got the best quest to make them appealing. Meanwhile walking to class in robes the same color as poop *jadakiss voice* :hhh:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Figured I'd go Ravenclaw, but the hat said Gryffindor. After about 2 minutes of deliberation, the hat won.
Loving the game so far. First in a long time that I actually want to collect eveything.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I finally got all the daedalian keys and got a Slytherin cloak, it's not bad but need the dope outfit go with that.
I still have 2 more to find. I feel like I’ve been through all of Hogwarts at this point and these things are nowhere to be found. I know I’ll find them though.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Professor Fig gonna do me dirty isn't he :francis:

(I haven't come close to finishing the game yet.)

Not really a spoiler since it pertains to the opening.

When going into his class for the first time, there was some foreboding ass, ominous music playing. Could be nothing. Could be foreshadowing. But I don't trust him and haven't trusted him since we touched down at Hogwarts. :hubie:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
The beasts upkeep is a little ridiculous, they should make to where we can go in and just collect like you can with the plants, potions, fertilizer, and moonstone