Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
As soon as you get the Room of Requirement, just start setting up potion and plant tables everywhere. So when you're out in the field you'll have a bunch ready when you come back after a mission or something. They only take like 5 minutes to make a potion or plant.
I had the trap house boomin in mine once you get the large potion and plant tables.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely. This game has taken over my groupchat over and the one thing we all wish we could do is squad up together.

for a sequel you have to make the Triwizard Tournament the storyline. that's an easy way to add online multiplayer modes too.
Couple questions:

Do y’all see an online version of this game being successful like GTA5?

And what does a sequel look like to y’all? Just Hogwarts in a different time period? Would that be as fun since it’s basically the same map or would y’all rather explore a new Wizarding school in another region of the world

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Deadline Hollywood
Warner Bros. Games ‘Hogwarts Legacy’ Sells 12 Million Units, Hits $850 Million In Sales Since Launch As Parent WBD Set To Report Earnings

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I hadn't gotten to play much due to being in the middle of a move

Now set up in my new spot and got a chance to play, finally to fly around on a broom...

Maaaan if this came out when I was in middle school reading the books I'd have lost my mind :whoo:

This why we don't fukk with them snakes

Aww why he gotta hit the nerdy homie with that, he deserves that azkaban trip :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, i should finish this before i get permanently sidetracked with everything coming out, i can’t keep up:sadcam: