Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. You way over leveled. I just finished the 3rd trial and I'm just a level 36. When I did the 2nd trial, I was like level 27.

Cause I was exploring and doing side missions, puzzles, hunting infamous, beasts, treasures, items, doing challenges, etc before the main missions (unless I was forced to). I always do this when comes to open-world games.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man this game has really got a hold on me. I took a solid 4-5 days off from it just from being busy and what not. Then yesterday I played about 6-7 hours like it was nothing. Bout level 28 now. Think I’m finally gonna do the second trial when I get home from work in a little bit.

It just doesn’t stop feeling refreshing. They keep introducing mechanics that I just lowkey get obsessed with. Spent most of my time yesterday hunting down beasts and getting upgrades for them and stylizing their little areas. Be stumbling over random tombs and challenges. They did their fukkin thing with this game. Helps that I haven’t really sat down with an open world game in a year or so.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I kinda ignored everything and focused on the main stories now, just finished the 2nd trial
Also it's my favorite season. Winter!

E12dgZ1.jpeg

7YEx7dq.jpeg

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
fyi for those that might not know. The closer you fly to the ground or land on your broom gives you unlimited speed boost. It is a little more dangerous. Dark wizards and goblin rangers can attack you.

If you want to fly high use the griffon
I find that you're normally moving too fast for them to be able to do anything anyway. They may follow you for a distance but after a while you're fine.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
fyi for those that might not know. The closer you fly to the ground or land on your broom gives you unlimited speed boost. It is a little more dangerous. Dark wizards and goblin rangers can attack you.

If you want to fly high use the griffon
The broom upgrades lift the ceiling where you can boost without the drain. That's basically what they do

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The broom upgrades lift the ceiling where you can boost without the drain. That's basically what they do

:ohhh:

All this time im trying to measure whether or not im flying faster, but i did notice i could fly a little higher without it draining my meter