She fine as fukk…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What is the story like?

Like Harry Potter

I think someone said it earlier but one of the disconnects i have with the main narrative is you got friends but you don’t really got a crew. You never do things as a group or get to bounce quips between friends and vice versa. You always interact with people on a 1 on 1 basis.

I would have liked to see more of that HP, Harmoiney and Ron Weasley dynamic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s a vague response, so the story is as good as the Harry Potter books? Or are you thinking the lore and world

I’m not the best person to ask cause I’ve seen the movies but as background type stuff so im not well versed in it but the game reminds me a lot of what I’ve watched, and its competently told with good production values.

I’m not sure if it really lives up to the source material outside of the lore and world building.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Like Harry Potter

I think someone said it earlier but one of the disconnects i have with the main narrative is you got friends but you don’t really got a crew. You never do things as a group or get to bounce quips between friends and vice versa. You always interact with people on a 1 on 1 basis.

Yep that was me, not enough of that crew dynamic. i compared it to uncharted 4 which does it well, when it's Nathan, Sam, and Sully interacting with each other on a mission. usually my favorites parts of the game. as opposed to nathan just by himself for an extended period.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I’m not the best person to ask cause I’ve seen the movies but as background type stuff so im not well versed in it but the game reminds me a lot of what I’ve watched, and its competently told with good production values.

I’m not sure if it really lives up to the source material outside of the lore and world building.

Thanks breh, just completed my third play through of Pathfinder WOTR and looking for my next game to play. It’s either this or Midnight suns.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Thanks breh, just completed my third play through of Pathfinder WOTR and looking for my next game to play. It’s either this or Midnight suns.
Midnight Suns is probably my 2022 GOTY. shyts fire, just gotta know what you’re getting into. I’ve put in about 30 hrs into Hogwarts as well. All I can say is whichever one you don’t play first, make sure you get to it eventually.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Midnight Suns is probably my 2022 GOTY. shyts fire, just gotta know what you’re getting into. I’ve put in about 30 hrs into Hogwarts as well. All I can say is whichever one you don’t play first, make sure you get to it eventually.

Midnight suns is currently the cheaper option so might get that and pick this up at a later date.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Like Harry Potter

It's beyond evident so many mechanics and ideas were cut from the game at the last minute
Ranging from Crime & morality system, hogwarts express, in depth social interactions, dueling systems, deeper breeding system, at least.

8oMpvqY.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's beyond evident so many mechanics and ideas were cut from the game at the last minute
Ranging from Crime & morality system, hogwarts express, in depth social interactions, dueling systems, deeper breeding system, at least.

8oMpvqY.png
damn they were trying to do everything with this game. probably good that they cut some of this stuff out. game would've been released the same time as GTA 6