Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was probably 12, 15 hours in before I figured out how to do it. I just assumed you'd go to Transfiguration class and then learn how to do it there. I just knew they'd let me in on the secret after jumping through the hoops in the Room of Requirement :unimpressed: .
How?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, maybe im misremembering but wasn’t offensive/attack magic kind of a big no-no in the movies?

I'm not sure the books or movies even covered the subject. It was probably always defensive because you don't want to show little psychopaths running around hitting people with Bombarda :skip: . Although I think the only fight worthy magic they ever learned was in Defense Against the Dark Arts class, which never had a stable professor. Plus these kids never seem like they're in class more than once or twice per term.
Hogwarts didn't teach dark arts to students in the books, they just taught how to defend against it.

Gotta consider that the game takes place more than 100 years before the books so the rules were probably alot more lax back then.