Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One thing criticism i wil give to this otherwise incredible game is, the characters. I don't really feel like my character has a connection with any of the other characters like in the movies, ron harry and hermoine was the gang.
some games can foster that feeling , like Uncharted Drake, Sully, even Sam in the last game felt like a crew. tlou did this well too.

this game it just feels like the other characters are quest givers doing their own thing and inviting you to help them when they need. it doesn't help that the game, as alot of modern games do these days, refer to your character as "they" instead of by your name. Mass effect made your characters last name the one people used so there was not even a need to use genderless or gender specific pronouns. you were just commander shepard.

Last edited:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Yooooo :gladbron:
That mission where you meet Penny and get a shop was good! Didn’t know this was a damn horror game too. I couldn’t wait to fukk up Old Witch Casandra :pacspit: I gave that bytch the beats, hit her with the dark arts and had her saying “what they teaching you at that school :picard:

Best side quest so far.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
One thing criticism i wil give to this otherwise incredible game is, the characters. I don't really feel like my character has a connection with any of the other characters like in the movies, ron harry and hermoine was the gang.
some games can foster that feeling , like Uncharted Drake, Sully, even Sam in the last game felt like a crew. tlou did this well too.

this game it just feels like the other characters are quest givers doing their own thing and inviting you to help them when they need. it doesn't help that the game, as alot of modern games do these days, refer to your character as "they" instead of by your name. Mass effect made your characters last name the one people used so there was not even a need to use genderless or gender specific pronouns. you were just commander shepard.
That's by only complaint too. well that and the hippogriff being controlled by the right stick. I dont even know how to get to my common room

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That missing where you meet Penny and get a shop was good! Didn’t know this was a damn horror game too. I couldn’t wait to fukk up Old Witch Casandra :pacspit: I gave that bytch the beats, hit her with the dark arts and had her saying “what they teaching you at that school :picard:

Best side quest so far.
That felt like a dlc adventure when i played it. best side quest so far. I'm wondering now of there are more like that in the game somewhere

• Dap
Reactions: Him

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lv33 Raven Claw drip check-in

c9E8ssx.jpg

YeK241Y.jpg

Raven glows when you letting off them shots
:ohhh: :damn: :damn:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The world outside of Hogwarts and Hogsmeade :whoo:

This misty night rain illuminated my lanterns scattered about :wow:

I haven't even scratched the surface :ohlawd:

Am I really out here setting dogs on fire and blasting them apart? :picard:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
That mission where you meet Penny and get a shop was good! Didn’t know this was a damn horror game too. I couldn’t wait to fukk up Old Witch Casandra :pacspit: I gave that bytch the beats, hit her with the dark arts and had her saying “what they teaching you at that school :picard:

Best side quest so far.

try to finesse a nikka who knows crucio, brehettes :mjlol:
I woulda snatched her life if that cop wasn't there

That felt like a dlc adventure when i played it. best side quest so far. I'm wondering now of there are more like that in the game somewhere

Just one other REALLY stood out from the rest. It's the main quest towards the end of the game where you

use the deathly hallows in a vision

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This is already one of the greatest rpgs I've ever played. It's already in my top 5.
From The Mass Effect Trilogy, to RDR2, TLoU, Hogwarts then GoWR.

The detail and love they poured into this title is unbelievable. You can tell these devs are die hard HP fans.
What is GoWR? God of War?

Bout to go cop Hogwarts for Switch. Imma be pissed if they add a multiplayer element, cause then I would want it for either Xbox or PS.