Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
People been complaining about the level being stuck without any increase for awhile now

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Someone here said battle arenas give a lot of XP but I haven't tried them yet. I'm level 28 now but I've been grinding the long way clearing merlin trials for more inventory space, side quests, and styling on bandits.
They give it up to a certain point
After 24 it took multiple playthroughs to even get to 25

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn so that’s what the Hogwarts spell shooting of the 1800s was about :ohhh:

Can't just go on an AK curse spree when the students and staff are all armed and there's even a whole house for kids with a hero complex. You might catch two or three bodies till someone sneaks you with something simple like petrificus totalus, they'll hit you with the :picard: then ship your crazy ass out to St. Mungo's or have you do football numbers in Azkaban giving mouth to dementors :dame:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
This is already one of the greatest rpgs I've ever played. It's already in my top 5.
From The Mass Effect Trilogy, to RDR2, TLoU, Hogwarts then GoWR.

The detail and love they poured into this title is unbelievable. You can tell these devs are die hard HP fans.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Can't just go on an AK curse spree when the students and staff are all armed and there's even a whole house for kids with a hero complex. You might catch two or three bodies till someone sneaks you with something simple like petrificus totalus, they'll hit you with the :picard: then ship your crazy ass out to St. Mungo's or have you do football numbers in Azkaban giving mouth to dementors :dame:
:deadrose:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
What mode are we running brehs?

HFR Performance is good but Fidelity with Ray Tracing looks :ohlawd:

Framerate looks like a stable enough 30 too...might have to rock with that because the game looks that good :wow:
I’m running HFR performance but I’ll try that Fidelity with Ray tracing tonight.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I'm so glad you can change the look of whatever you have equipped because some of the gear with good stats looks ridiculous right now :mjlol:
I was probably 12, 15 hours in before I figured out how to do it. I just assumed you'd go to Transfiguration class and then learn how to do it there. I just knew they'd let me in on the secret after jumping through the hoops in the Room of Requirement :unimpressed: .