Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Named my character Lemay Ferry (some might get that reference). He's black with a perm so likely a c00n or at least leans Republican. Sorted into Slythering house of course. He got scars around his eye so he's battled tested. Ain't no bytch. If there's anything racist, transphobic or anti Semitic he's going to know about it and likely be at the center of it.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Named my character Lemay Ferry (some might get that reference). He's black with a perm so likely a c00n or at least leans Republican. Sorted into Slythering house of course. He got scars around his eye so he's battled tested. Ain't no bytch. If there's anything racist, transphobic or anti Semitic he's going to know about it and likely be at the center of it.
:hula:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Me and Sebastian Finally beat these nikkas at fight club. Shoulda took my Nubian queen. But we kept losing :heh:

I plan to get into many duels and racisms wirh Sabastian and plan to get into many beds and Threstral carriage backseats with Natty's nappy. :shaq:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The dark arts arena is the best place to level up. I'm already at 21
Good to know. I’ll be heading there tonight. I tried to take on that giant spider in the Forbidden Forest as a level 20 even though it recommends you be at least level 30. I got handled quite a few times:dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:beli: Don’t put that devil on us Slytherins

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just picked up my ps5 copy, oddly enough, in my area, the Xbox version is on shelves everywhere but I was only able to find one copy at a GameStop of all places after spending like 15 minutes on my phone trying to find someone who had it for same day pickup

Nothing odd about that amirite @The Mad Titan @MeachTheMonster :skip:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway to get fast EXP mid-way in? These fukking level blocks on main story progress are killing me.