Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try to finesse a nikka who knows crucio, brehettes :mjlol:
I woulda snatched her life if that cop wasn't there

Just one other REALLY stood out from the rest. It's the main quest towards the end of the game where you

use the deathly hallows in a vision
What are the names of these two side quests? Or are they just Poppy/Sebastian?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
One thing criticism i wil give to this otherwise incredible game is, the characters. I don't really feel like my character has a connection with any of the other characters like in the movies, ron harry and hermoine was the gang.
some games can foster that feeling , like Uncharted Drake, Sully, even Sam in the last game felt like a crew. tlou did this well too.

this game it just feels like the other characters are quest givers doing their own thing and inviting you to help them when they need. it doesn't help that the game, as alot of modern games do these days, refer to your character as "they" instead of by your name. Mass effect made your characters last name the one people used so there was not even a need to use genderless or gender specific pronouns. you were just commander shepard.
This is all true, the characters are well written but they don't do a good job of showing a relationship building between the protagonist and anyone else in the game.

It would've been cool if they dedicated someone from each house to act as your side kick depending on which house you were sorted into. That way it felt like you actually had a friend for the duration of the game. Natty and Sebastian are both interesting characters, why not let them join you on quest?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This shyt doesn’t drop for the Switch til the end of July :mjtf:

Staggered platform releases is the new waves for these pos companies?

I don’t see this playing on the Switch :dead:
I was planning on getting it on my hacked switch if it had released before cuz leaks always happen.
But nah I’m good shyt probably would’ve fried mine :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It’s because they basically have to dedicate an entire seperate team to downporting. Take Two/Firaxis is doing the same thing with Midnight Suns.

Like i said before, i highly doubt it makes it out this year.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It’s because they basically have to dedicate an entire seperate team to downporting. Take Two/Firaxis is doing the same thing with Midnight Suns.

Like i said before, i highly doubt it makes it out this year.
And that's the best way. If you dont want to be left out, get with the current gen systems :manny:
The alternative is they do all consoles simultaneously, meaning current gen isnt being maximized. I don't have either console, but I'm happy they making current gen a priority. shyt was so annoying last gen when ps3/360 development held back ps4/Xbone games.

PC Gang or dont bang :pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And that's the best way. If you dont want to be left out, get with the current gen systems :manny:
The alternative is they do all consoles simultaneously, meaning current gen isnt being maximized. I don't have either console, but I'm happy they making current gen a priority. shyt was so annoying last gen when ps3/360 development held back ps4/Xbone games.

PC Gang or dont bang :pacspit:

Thats where cyberpunk fukked up, but understandably bad timing as they release at launch of the current gen

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I was flying and saw that fan spinning, immediately thought of that guy who was excited about it in the previews:lolbron:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

You dont have no business trying to run this on the switch, upgrade and see what life is supposed to be like

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Switch version gonna be trash breh

The moment I started flying around I immediately thought “ain’t no way the switch running this”

Immortals Fenyx Rising looked like a potato and thats an open world with a cartoony artstyle and gliding. All these spell effects, broomstick flying, and detailed environments in Hogwarts? Man ain’t no fukkin way…