Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ve explained this on here my guy.
I like the collectible aspect of gaming as well. It’s not an investment. I just enjoy having physical copies. The “potential” for reselling is cool but not the motivation at all. I’ve shared pics of my game room. I collect comics, Pokémon cards, vinyl records, action figures, and video games.
I’m not inherently against digital. I actually prefer it for multiplayer games because I essentially get two copies for the price of one.
Physical games :scust:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, maybe im misremembering but wasn’t offensive/attack magic kind of a big no-no in the movies?
I'm not sure the books or movies even covered the subject. It was probably always defensive because you don't want to show little psychopaths running around hitting people with Bombarda :skip: . Although I think the only fight worthy magic they ever learned was in Defense Against the Dark Arts class, which never had a stable professor. Plus these kids never seem like they're in class more than once or twice per term.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They put me in with Ravenclaw.
I saw the movies once a long time ago. I’m familiar with the overall gist of the series but A LOT of these details I don’t remember at all.
I went into this game with very little information. I’m very surprised with the size of the open world map. I don’t know why I assumed the majority of the game would be taking place within the school grounds